SE/FL question

Started by MightyDuc Racing, March 31, 2003, 06:41:21 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Since the May 3-4 Jennings round is a FL and SE race, how do they do the grids?  We all send our entries to two different places.  Also, will there be as many racers there as I think (a shit-load)?  How many of you from the SE region are going, who all rides in the AM Lightweights and AM Supertwins classes, and do I get points for both regions?  Also, does it run on the FL schedule or the SE schedule (we run all of our races, GT included, on Sunday).  Just curious.  TIA

Bryan
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

FUBAR606

They grid races in the same manner as any other race, in the order of registration. All registrations are sent to only HD, not to CCS.

Yes, I'm sure there will quite a few racers there, but maybe not as many as you think. It is pretty far south for many SE racers, and equally far for some FL racers. So, distance thins the numbers a bit.

Yes, you will get points for both regions.

It runs on the FL schedule, because it is tecnically a FL region sanctioned event and HD has is own unique way of doing it.

MightyDuc Racing

That's kinda what I thought, but I really appreciate the info.  I guess it is quite a haul for a lot of the racers from both regions.  I know of a lot of the Miami/Ft Lauderdale riders that said they weren't going up.

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

FUBAR606

Exactly!

It is sorta like me being a Florida boy and running the SE schedule all the way to VIR!!!

Gosh, I hate that drive Sunday night!

funksouljon

I run SE AM Super Twins. I will be there for the weekend.
MDR, you had better hope that the Eanes guy on the Red Bull Ducati doesn't come down for it. He is out of NC so..... His crew and semi tractor-trailer make my pickup look kind of small. Doesn't help that he is fast too.

james-redsv

That guy on the Red bull Ducati in a Expert riding in the AM class. He should be protested and made to move up. It doesnt help his bike is a full corsa race bike either. ???

MightyDuc Racing

We have a guy down here that rides a 996 that should be able to run with him.  Finished 3rd in the GTO and HWT SS classes at Moroso on his Duc and won the Supertwins.  I am not likely to have a shot at winning in Supertwins, but do hope to get a top 5.  I ran up front briefly at Homestead before my throttle stuck.  I just can't wait to get on a track again.  I should find out the full damage on the motor today or tomorrow.  If he's that fast and running AM, just be glad you don't have to go home knowing you are a cherry-picker that is afraid to run with the experts like he must be.   ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Oh yeah, and it's funny how $$$=Speed. :P
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

StuartV666

QuoteAll registrations are sent to only HD, not to CCS.

I sent mine to CCS. I'm pretty sure they charged my credit card for them, too. I *hope* that means I'm signed up and gridded based on when I faxed them...

- Stu

MightyDuc Racing

I'd call Henry just in case...561-793-3394
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors: