News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Travel Partner for VIR, April 10-13

Started by FUBAR606, March 31, 2003, 06:12:25 PM

FUBAR606

Well, hell's bells. Sorry I didn't know that. But I am impressed you knew where I was pitted. You should have poked your head under the tent and said howdy. At least I would have been able to put a face with a name.

What gave it away? The Point Blank Racing decals on our trailers?  ;D ;D

GAMEDIC

LOL>.yeah i saw you both when you pulled in... i will see you at VIR i will be there even if my foot is not  well i still got to deliver VP that is if anyone orders any...lol... i hope to be ok to race...even if i can't finish great i can at least get a few points cause i blew them this past weekend ;D

FUBAR606

I hope your foot heals...hmm, foot...I thought you said finger   ??? I guess I really shouldn't read too many posts about the same race weekend all at the same time.  :-[

I'll certainly keep you in mind for VP as the season progresses. Right now I am just running 93 pump. My lil ole bike couldn't handle the good stuff, let alone how my wallet would feel. But I hope you seel bunches to those that can handle both.

When do you plan on heading north? Maybe we could terrorize I95 in a caravan LOL  ;D

GAMEDIC

LOL..yeah we could if i went that way ;D i go all the way up 85 to Danville

funksouljon

QuoteGAMEDIC, I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you at RRR. Unfortunately, I did not spend much time on the board prior to that weekend to know who all was going to be there.

You didn't miss much. He wisked in, gave some BS excuse for his screenname and wisked out.
;)

GaMedic, it is good to hear you made it home okay. Guess the injury could of been worse huh?

rpsez

QuoteYes it was me..and it was lap 3 or 4..and i was leading  :( and had 2 experts between me and 2nd place...but that's the way it goes...oh and FUBAR606 you were right across from me i was pitted beside M&M Lighting in T3

I thought that it was you... I was standing on the outside of T1 with the three other guys that I crashed with. We're all standing there pointing fingers at each other (trying to figure out who crashed whom  ;D) when we hear the sound of a bike hitting the ground (SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS). I looked up and noticed you rag-dolling into the grass in the middle of T2.

The crash truck was too full to pick you up ('cause it had me and the kid I ran over on it  :o) but I did notice that the entire right front of the bike (clip-on, brake reservoir, that area) was GONE. Bummer.

Hopefully you heal up fast... you were looking good up to that point!!  ;D

R

GAMEDIC

LOL...thanks...and yeah i saw the crash you were in up close i was right behind you maybe 1 or 2 bike lengths back and saw someone highside i thought i was going to get caught in it too...and i sat there and watched the rest of that race and part of another by the time the truck got back to get me ;D

StuartV666

Greg, did your ankle turn out to be broken or not?? Obviously, you made it home okay. I'm glad of that, man.

- Stu

GAMEDIC

QuoteGreg, did your ankle turn out to be broken or not?? Obviously, you made it home okay. I'm glad of that, man.

- Stu
Yeah one little damn bone...lol...just enough to make me mad ;D

rpsez

QuoteLOL...thanks...and yeah i saw the crash you were in up close i was right behind you maybe 1 or 2 bike lengths back and saw someone highside i thought i was going to get caught in it too...and i sat there and watched the rest of that race and part of another by the time the truck got back to get me ;D

Glad you got a good look ...  ;D Next time, I'll let someone else entertain me !!  :D

R