News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What timing does CCS use? AMB? Mylaps?

Started by PDARacing, May 08, 2009, 07:15:55 PM

game

So i dont start a new thread, Im looking to start racing CCS next year, for the florida championship whats the turn out for LWT twins, for SS and sbk? (I dont have a beacon not having to rent on is a huge plus!)

Thanks

Russell2566

Check out the results from the last 2 races I have for PBI:

03/14/2008/
05/02/2009/

You can get a good idea of how many were entered into each race!

game

Is it just me or did lw sbk only run? SS didn't have enough entrees?  at pbi

Russell2566

Sometimes CCS joins races and spit out one results file with no details which gets me garbage (I'm working on compensating for this). Here is the official results from their site from their last weekend at PBI. I don't run there, so I have no further datail past whats on mu site.

http://www.ccsracing.us/results/2009/PBIR%20Results%20Mar.htm

game

PDARacing

truckstop

There are two, Femmoto Lightweight, and Middleweight. Both use the equivalent Supersport spec for the rules. I don't know what the attendance has been like in that region, but the Middleweight class usually has 5 or 6 entries here in the midwest.

PDARacing

cool.. not sure what the entries would be like.. i've been the only girl entering the Womens Superstock so far this year with WERA..

truckstop

Katie, I just looked up results for the MA region and there's only been one entry in the FMMW class, and I'm pretty sure she only runs at events that have ASRA Team Challenge, so I doubt she will be there this weekend. Thought I'd let you know in case you didn't want to be the only entry. I know what that's like and it's not really fun, but I keep entering lightweight in the hopes that *someone* else will find a bike and run it. You should come up for one of the CCS midwest events since we usually have a better grid in the FMMW class. :D

bambam

kaitie .. its been a while since we've talked ... just come on down ... bring your man ... camp, hang out , have fun ... no better weekend around. ccs .. wera.. .ama ... nesba... tpm,  dosnt matter  you will be at the track and not at work.