hitchhike from Milwaukee to BHF friday May 29th, afternoon

Started by zeroice, May 06, 2009, 11:22:29 PM

zeroice

Hey, I'm flying in to Milwaukee (MKE) on Friday May 29th at 307pm. Is anyone heading down to Blackhawk Farms Friday May 29th afternoon/evening? I need a ride. Just me and a backpack. I might get a ride from a friend to the Eastside but she can't take me to the track that day. Just looking if someone can help out by giving me a ride. PM me if you can.

Thanks, Krishna
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

zeroice

Hi there fellow racers and board members,
I posted this about 2 weeks ago and had one response but they had to back out. They had something come up. Anyways, I'm still looking for a ride. I arrive at MKE at 3:07pm, friday May 29th. If you're in the MKE area and are heading out to BHF that day, I could really use a ride, just one way to the track. My girlfriend can get me from the airport, but she can't take me to the track that day. So, I could either hang out at the airport or on the East Side. Please let me know if you can help. reply to this msg or just PM me. Feel free to call my cell phone too, 412-401-1477. Thanks!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Super Dave

Super Dave

Tom Fredricks

I will be heading there on Friday mlate afternoon ( 5ish). If you dont mind a german shepeard as company you are welcome to tag along. I live about 15min. from the airpiort
T & J racing

Super Dave

Super Dave

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Super Dave

Super Dave

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on May 20, 2009, 04:38:04 PM
...... that was last used on a pig with the Swine Flu virus.

and the pig had no passport.....
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

zeroice

Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707