There's only a few hours 'til sundown and I still don't see no 600RR... :o
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chef

it's  uhh.... at  uhm o'hare ??

my broker has been 100% unreliable with everything. At first..  delivery data was scheduled for January. Did it come in Jan? NooOOoo~~~~ Okay.. I'll buy that..
 still have lots of time to prep the bike. Did it arrive in February? HELL NO! But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since I still have time to prep my bike. I can even overlook the fact that the bike that they received which     they told me was mine actually ended up being some British guy's bike. Early March... is the bike here? Yeah and a tap dancing   monkey just flew out of my anus. It's just about April and yeah the bike is here in the Chicago (atleast that's what the broker tells me)    but do I have it? Once again.. HELL NO! I call the freaking transport company and they have no freaking record of a bike PERIOD!    Now my broker says he's going to contact the Japanese office of the transport company to see why there are no records. Because
my stupidass decided to order through them instead of 3 other brokers I had a choice of using..... this is the crap I'm dealing with.    I've never been so frustrated in my entire life. I just want my bike and I want it NOW! so I can race. Is that too much to ask  for?
  :-/     ::)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

Quoteit's  uhh.... at  uhm o'hare ??

my broker has been 100% unreliable with everything. At first..  delivery data was scheduled for January. Did it come in Jan? NooOOoo~~~~ Okay.. I'll buy that..
 still have lots of time to prep the bike. Did it arrive in February? HELL NO! But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since I still have time to prep my bike. I can even overlook the fact that the bike that they received which     they told me was mine actually ended up being some British guy's bike. Early March... is the bike here? Yeah and a tap dancing   monkey just flew out of my anus. It's just about April and yeah the bike is here in the Chicago (atleast that's what the broker tells me)    but do I have it? Once again.. HELL NO! I call the freaking transport company and they have no freaking record of a bike PERIOD!    Now my broker says he's going to contact the Japanese office of the transport company to see why there are no records. Because
my stupidass decided to order through them instead of 3 other brokers I had a choice of using..... this is the crap I'm dealing with.    I've never been so frustrated in my entire life. I just want my bike and I want it NOW! so I can race. Is that too much to ask  for?
  :-/     ::)

HAHAHAH you dickhead!  ;D

Chef

QuoteHAHAHAH you dickhead!  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

spyderchick

Quoteit's  uhh.... at  uhm o'hare ??

still have lots of time to prep the bike. Did it arrive in February? HELL NO! But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since I still have time to prep my bike. I can even overlook the fact that the bike that they received which     they told me was mine actually ended up being some British guy's bike. Early March... is the bike here? Yeah and a tap dancing   monkey just flew out of my anus. It's just about April and blah blah blah

Didn't we hear this sob story before? ::)Ok, you can use the 600RR for the weekend, but I want it back in pristine condition, you hear?  ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Dawn

Quoteyou's a baaaaad a$$ mofo. My mama told me to never bull sh*t a bullsh*tter ;D

Now, now settle down.

Remember.....

QuoteDoes that mean you get to slap people up when they get out of line?

Hee hee hee

Dawn   ;D

Chef

QuoteDidn't we hear this sob story before? ::)Ok, you can use the 600RR for the weekend, but I want it back in pristine condition, you hear?  ;)

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!  :'(
you SWEET SULTRY SONGSTRESS !!!!  

:-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ::) :-[ ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  

spyderchick

QuoteNow, now settle down.
Dawn   ;D

Awwww, c'mon. I used the approriate asterisks and such. You know I luv ya Dawn. ;D ;D ::) ::) :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

QuoteI LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!  :'(
you SWEET SULTRY SONGSTRESS !!!!  

:-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ::) :-[ ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  

Wow, such feeling.  ;D I might just hold ya to that.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Dawn

QuoteAwwww, c'mon. I used the approriate asterisks and such. You know I luv ya Dawn. ;D ;D ::) ::) :D

LOL!!!!

Love ya too honey!   :-*

Dawn   ;D