STL PEOPLE at Road America

Started by backMARKr, May 01, 2009, 09:12:19 AM

backMARKr

ANYBODY GOING OR THERE THAT CAN PICK UP SOME PARTS FOR ME???

PM me please ASAP.

thanks
Mark
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

gonecrazy

Mark, your brother is up there with anthony..also quillman is there to with a bunch of others

backMARKr

Quote from: gonecrazy on May 01, 2009, 06:16:05 PM
Mark, your brother is up there with anthony..also quillman is there to with a bunch of others

Well...they were supposed to go, but the entire Dean crew are out sick so they didn't go.

I may have something figured out with Weaver ( TIm got a hold of him ) just waiting to hear back. If that is a no go, I will try Q

thanks
M
WERA #13

gonecrazy

No problem mark... If something doesnt work out pm me your number and I will give you a few others to call..WFO is up there also.

backMARKr

thanks everyone that helped out.

M
WERA #13

skiandclimb

Mark- did you get what you needed?  I didn't have the $$$ to get it, but I passed on the info to the rest of the gang.  Didn't know if it worked out though....
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

backMARKr

Quote from: skiandclimb on May 04, 2009, 01:15:02 PM
Mark- did you get what you needed?  I didn't have the $$$ to get it, but I passed on the info to the rest of the gang.  Didn't know if it worked out though....

yep

Weaver and Probst took care of it for me. and Jim was totally cool about the whole deal.

thanks
M
WERA #13

Doctor

Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703