News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heartland Park Update

Started by Greg_Williams, April 20, 2009, 09:45:50 PM

Greg_Williams

Met with the HPT staff today and just wanted to give you all an update.  Race practice on Friday is $100.  Registration will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on Friday.  Tech will also be open on Friday so that we can get as many bikes teched as possible to make things run easier on Saturday morning.  There will be a licensing school on Friday, cost is $175.

Garages with electricity are available for $100 per day.  We usually put three or four riders in each garage which makes them pretty affordable. 

There is a stock car flat track race at HPT on Saturday night.  Cost is $8.00 and apparently beer is cheap.  Should be a hoot.

If you have any questions please post them up here or email me at greg@caferacerinc.com.
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

benprobst

I have had 2 emails and 3 phone calls go un answered in the past 2 weeks. I would like to know what they are going to do for those who pre registered for one of their mondays that was snowed out (they cancelled) a few weeks ago. Also, what do we need to do to get our pre registered garage number so we can go straight there in the morning on Friday since we are unable to get in thursday night? Maybe you will have better luck getting ahold of people than I.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Greg_Williams

Quote from: benprobst on April 21, 2009, 09:07:46 AM
I have had 2 emails and 3 phone calls go un answered in the past 2 weeks. I would like to know what they are going to do for those who pre registered for one of their mondays that was snowed out (they cancelled) a few weeks ago. Also, what do we need to do to get our pre registered garage number so we can go straight there in the morning on Friday since we are unable to get in thursday night? Maybe you will have better luck getting ahold of people than I.

I checked with HPT and you'll be in garage 2.  As for the trackday, I need more info from you.  Please call me at 816-225-8300.
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

APP_Racing

I was told that the cancelled trackday was rescheduled to the 20th (yesterday) and that no refunds would be issued.   I called and said I couldn't make Monday nor would be able to justify making the I70 drive twice in 1 week.  I was told they would hold the balance open and I could use it towards a future trackday.

I am assuming I will also be able to use it towards a future racer practice as well.

They were very nice on the phone.  Ben, try calling from a different phone, they are likely screening you  :)
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

thesasse1

Hey, just wondering... There seems to be no trackday listed for HPT on the July 10th weekend.  Is that the case?  Thanks for the info...