Trackside Suspension & Engineering

Started by TracksideS&E, April 01, 2009, 04:58:05 PM

TracksideS&E

We are scheduled to be offering our services at some of the Midwest races this season.... BHF - Road America - Heartland Park Topeka..... Look for the Big - White 30ft trailer that says "TSE"..... We're here to help you....

Super Dave

Super Dave

Grashopr

TSE did my shock and forks this month and had the fastest turnaround EVER!!   The price was excellent, and they kept in touch with me the entire time.  Awesome guys.  Just awesome. 
CCS #303

Old Woman in a Cage: "WHAT were you thinking doing wheelies down the road at 60 to 70 mph??!!"

Idiot on a Triumph: "Oh we HAD to be going faster than THAT ma'am!"

TracksideS&E

Just added our web link to our signature. For those that are interested - you can contact us now...

gntbldr

Quote from: Grashopr on April 01, 2009, 10:15:01 PM
TSE did my shock and forks this month and had the fastest turnaround EVER!!   The price was excellent, and they kept in touch with me the entire time.  Awesome guys.  Just awesome. 

Kind of a ditto here.

Shock was rebuilt and with Quality Service!
Taking in my forks sunday to finish off the preliminary.

TSE, The Local MW suspension experts that care about us lil guys.

Once again,,, Quality local support!

TracksideS&E

We will see everyone out at HPT this coming weekend - If you know that you are going to need something - Please let us know ahead of time so that we can make sure we have it on hand...

See you in a few days....

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TracksideS&E

http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,23024.0.html

Thanks for the writeup Gntbldr!!!

gntbldr

:thumb: You're welcome. Giving credit where credit is due especially since you guys have helped my bike and me be more safe on the track and also helped out my tire consumption issues.  :cheers:

ronhix

You guys stepped up when I was in need at the AMA round.  For that I say, THANK YOU!!
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

Scotty Ryan

Not a problem Ron - That's why we're here....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Fast4fun

+1 on the great service, quick turnaround, and pro active communication. And that sub 1:11 lap time or your money back guarantee really rocks! :lmao:
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675