News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heartland Park Topeka

Started by wirehairs2, March 24, 2009, 12:14:45 AM

Eric Kelcher

SD,  what you talking about?  :biggrin:

Yep I goofed practice is on Thursday for the July HPT round.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Super Dave

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on March 26, 2009, 01:49:48 PM
SD,  what you talking about?  :biggrin:

Yep I goofed practice is on Thursday for the July HPT round.
LOL!  Last Edit: Today at 11:47:44 AM by Eric Kelcher

Ok, so practice is the 9th then. 
Super Dave

R1Racer99

I already registered but left off tghe practice because I wasn't sure. Can I just sign up and pay Friday morning?

Eric Kelcher

Yes you can, not sure what post entry cost difference is, if any.

You can send in another entry form write add-on at the top and indicate practice
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

gonecrazy

at the gateway weekends the MCRA will be having a trackday the day before the races for anyone intrested

R1Racer99

I have a non-practice HPT question. Will I be able to find any power there for warmers without renting a garage?

RoyHefner

We were in a garage last year.  I'm not aware of any outdoor hook-ups, and mostly saw generators in the outdoor pits, but I wouldn't swear that there's not some outlets somewhere.  FWIW, though, the garages are pretty nice, if you were to consider going that route.  They're fully enclosed, with the separate stalls separated by fencing, and have not only electrical outlets, but also pneumatic hook-ups for your air tools and a work table.
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

Woofentino Pugrossi

Make sure to pack a snow shovel. You may need it. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Noidly1

That's not funny... Then again, quite possable. If it does, does HPT allow studded snow tires? :biggrin:
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

RCR_531

They have power but it is on the back row kind far from everyone or you can get a RV site but they sell out fast. The last two years there has been rain,hail,lighten,strong winds so why not snow for this year. Its not like CCS hasn't raced in snow before in the Midwest
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Grashopr

I'm pretty sure there are also power poles 'behind' the garages, at the bottom of the hill facing the hot pits.  I dont know how many are down there.  Call HPT and ask what's still available.  800-43-RACES. 
CCS #303

Old Woman in a Cage: "WHAT were you thinking doing wheelies down the road at 60 to 70 mph??!!"

Idiot on a Triumph: "Oh we HAD to be going faster than THAT ma'am!"

gonecrazy

2 years ago the last 10 laps of the team challenge we had marble size hail.