cash in thunderbike

Started by Ducmarc, March 19, 2009, 11:07:06 AM

Ducmarc

sorry i did not post this before the pbir race but i'm offering a cash payout for the top three experts in thunderbike in the fla region for the rest of the year  since i started a racer oreinted bike shop here in central fl i thought it might help the twins guys out  see you at jennings  marc

vnvbandit

~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Super Dave

Quote from: Ducmarc on March 19, 2009, 11:07:06 AM
sorry i did not post this before the pbir race but i'm offering a cash payout for the top three experts in thunderbike in the fla region for the rest of the year  since i started a racer oreinted bike shop here in central fl i thought it might help the twins guys out  see you at jennings  marc
Nice!  Good for you!
Super Dave

Ducmarc

thanks dave now theres not excuse not to bring you buell to fl   the palm beach race was a buell cash race and i don't think even one showed up

Super Dave

Quote from: Ducmarc on March 23, 2009, 12:47:15 PM
thanks dave now theres not excuse not to bring you buell to fl   the palm beach race was a buell cash race and i don't think even one showed up
Excuse?  LOL!  Hey, if someone can finish my bike up and pay my fuel, I'll be there. 
Super Dave

Ducmarc

i suppose you want me to pay your tire bill too. LOL

Super Dave

I thought that was assumed....

:biggrin:
Super Dave

Ducmarc

you have had that thing for a year you waitin to be AHRMA legal?  there is talk of a thunderbike endurance race i know you're gonna dig that

Super Dave

A year?  I got it in August!

My H1 is a different story.  Still doesn't move either.

I do think that my Buell is legal in the twins classes and Sound of Thunder.   :biggrin:
Super Dave

Ducmarc

i was thinking of the handshift class LOL

Super Dave

You guys are so mean...   :ahhh:  :wah:   :spank:
Super Dave