Tire super sale

Started by RCR_531, March 11, 2009, 11:50:27 AM

RCR_531

To celebrate the nearing of spring here in the Midwest we have decided to do a group buy on something a lot of guys will need this year. The Diablo Corsa III is arguably the best dual compound/dual purpose (street/track) tire on the market today. If that is the type of riding you do, then do yourself a favor and give these a try.

This group buy is also a little different being that it was a group buy for us and not you. What that means is that we have these in stock and ready to ship out. No waiting for lists of participants this time. You pay, we box and ship. (Tires will ship boxed rather then strapped to add a little protection to your order during transit)

Feel free to send over any questions on this tire or if it will suit you and your riding style. I run these tires myself and there are a number of guys on the race team around that have tested all pirelli offers that I could direct your question to if I dont have the answer.

Front & Rear Set
$255+$25SH is the Special Pricing for a set (120/70 & 180/55)

Front & Two Rears Set
$390+$25SH is the Special Pricing for a set (120/70 & 2-180/55)

need pirelli race tires? we have a couple. pm me for details!

Product Notes:
Provide quick warm-up and confidence-inspiring handling
Improved corner entry under hard braking
W-rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Patented 0° steel belt radial structure and MIRS™ robotic construction provide unparalleled performance on the road and racetrack
Designed to set new standards in street performance with increased confidence for track usage 
High-tech Diablo Corsa tread pattern is utilized with a new front compound to increase performance and rider feedback
ICS (Ideal Contour Shaping) tread design perfectly matches front and rear tires

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

RCR_531

Tires are going quick don't let this slip by you. Thanks Rodney
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports