Pre-entry form?

Started by Dave_Alexander, March 28, 2003, 08:13:32 AM

Dave_Alexander

Today is the pre-registration deadline for my next race.  I went to the CCS website to download the form.  It's not there.  The only one there says it's a pre-entry form for Road America in late April.  I download it anyway.  It looks generic enough and there's no mention of Road America on it.  Unfortunately, the second page is missing.  The page with the FAX number.  Anyone know the FAX number for pre-entry?

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dave_Alexander

Thanks for the number!  On closer inspection the pre-entry form off the webpage doesn't look complete.  There's no place to fill in which track or date I'm entering for.  Does anyone have a copy of the good pre-entry PDF file they could email to me?

Dave_Alexander

Answering my own request here... the third link on the forms page is the pre-entry form.  I thought it was just for the LP Sport Rider day until I opened it up.

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton