What ever happened to Tiffany?

Started by duc995@aol.com, March 28, 2003, 05:59:10 AM

duc995@aol.com

Super Dave

You'll have to clue us in?  Off the board?  At the office? :-X
Super Dave

Dawn

I believe that she is busy with work and wedding arrangements.  If I remember correctly she will be getting married on 04/05/03.

Dawn   :)

diesel748

I talked to Tiff yesterday and I now have my # for this year #60. If she is on the board or she isn't I want to thank her for getting me the # so fast.

tigerblade

What's Tiffiney's contact info?  I haven't received my license yet and would like to know what # I got...
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

Here is her e-mail address:

tiffineyingram@clearchannel.com

If you need her telephone number, go out to www.ccsracing.com  I believe her number is listed toward the bottom of the page.

Dawn  :)

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

cabbage996

I thought your number was 69 tigerblade?  Just like your hero NICK Hayden.

tigerblade

Holy smokes!  I sent Tiffiney an e-mail and got a response in ONE MINUTE!  Now that's service!   :o ;D

Younger Oil Racing

tigerblade

QuoteI thought your number was 69 tigerblade?  Just like your hero NICK Hayden.

Shut yer pie-hole, gigglehead.
Younger Oil Racing

TiffineyIngram

Guys, I've missed being on here, but unfortunately a couple of rotten apples can spoil the entire bunch.  I am still more than happy to answer your calls or emails, but as for the board, I'm afraid I won't be back for a while.  But thank you all for your well wishes, and wish me luck on April 6th!  I'll be rooting for all of you at Blackhawk!

Thingy

QuoteHoly smokes!  I sent Tiffiney an e-mail and got a response in ONE MINUTE!  Now that's service!   :o ;D

I wish that I could get a response that quickly.  I guess my issue was not important enough or she did not like me enough.

Now, after trying to get it resolved for over a year and not getting phone calls returned and never getting emails returned, I am on the verge of being rude enough to not get a quick response. :'(  

Tell you what, I will place one more nice phone call and one more nice email on Monday and I will let you guys know what kind of response, if any, that I get.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Gixxer124

Quotebut as for the board, I'm afraid I won't be back for a while.  

Don't blame you abit. People can be such thingy's. I still love you, Tiff. ;)

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Tiffiney:

Sometimes, I must admit, people can be turds.  But overall, the people on this board are pretty decent.  

Hope you decide to come back.

Congratulations and good luck on your marriage.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton