News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Whats your screen name & # all about?

Started by skiandclimb, February 25, 2009, 10:34:57 PM

Sobottka

Quote from: tstruyk on March 18, 2009, 01:02:30 AM
I'll have to break this down like a fraction... tst ru yk

tst = Thiosulfate sulfurtransferase (rhodanese), also known as TST, is a human gene.

The product of this gene is a mitochondrial matrix enzyme that is encoded by the nucleus. It may play roles in cyanide detoxification, the formation of iron-sulfur proteins, and the modification of sulfur-containing enzymes. The gene product contains two highly conservative domains (rhodanese homology domains), suggesting these domains have a common evolutionary origin.

ru = Ruthenium is a chemical element that has the symbol Ru and atomic number 44. A rare transition metal of the platinum group of the periodic table, ruthenium is found associated with platinum ores and used as a catalyst in some platinum alloys.

YK = A yūgen gaisha or yūgen kaisha (Jp. lit. "limited company," abbreviated in English as Y.K. or by wasei-eigo Co., Ltd.) is a form of business organization in Japan.

Yugen gaisha are based on the German GmbH and were implemented in Japan in the Limited Company Act of 1940. Companies Act, implemented on May 1, 2006, replaced the yugen gaisha with a new form of company called gōdō gaisha, based upon the American limited liability company. Following the implementation, no new YKs were allowed in Japan, but pre-existing YKs were allowed to continue their operations as kabushiki gaisha under special rules.

Whether the term is pronounced as yūgen gaisha or yūgen kaisha is up to the local dialect, or up to the company's preference when it is part of the company's name. While it is pronounced yūgen gaisha in standard Japanese, the alphabetic abbreviation is always Y.K. by standard.

So to sum up... I am a Japanese based business plan that is involved with human gene's that detoxify cyanide with the use of rare metals...

but Thiosulfate sulfurtransferase, Ruthenium, yūgen kaisha was just too much to fit for a screen name...

is it April yet??????

:biggrin:
oowwww!!   my brain hurts now....seriously! 
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Ducati23

CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

tstruyk

why would I use something as boring as my name???   ::)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

backMARKr

Quote from: tstruyk on March 18, 2009, 02:17:04 PM
why would I use something as boring as my name???   ::)

Why does everything have to be an argument with you? :err:

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

tstruyk

Dont be mad at me because youre in a bad relationship!   :ass:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Court Jester

Screen name's because I'm more of a goof off than anything else, always joking around, and seldom take much of anything too seriously
#469 because I'm a perv and for 69.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Mike829

My number is the f-16 i crewed for 2 years in germany, 90-0829.  the screen name is self explanatory.
Mike #829EX
Madison Sportbikes Racing

Over-ReActor

My screen name was handed down to me from a God that I don't believe in.

Seriously, my friend "Mad Brad" from the Wera bbs gave it to me. He thought that I might have over reacted to some things once in awhile.

I'm telling you all right goddamn now that that shit never happened.

catman

Quote from: Court Jester on March 19, 2009, 06:13:49 PM
Screen name's because I'm more of a goof off than anything else, always joking around, and seldom take much of anything too seriously
#469 because I'm a perv and for 69.

I KNEW ALL THAT! How's it goin Mike- Looks like I can do a couple trackdays this year finally. The shoulder came around finally- Started a spray foam insulation company and I hope it keeps us plenty busy ! -

Court Jester

Quote from: CATMAN on March 25, 2009, 08:01:08 PMI KNEW ALL THAT! How's it goin Mike- Looks like I can do a couple trackdays this year finally. The shoulder came around finally- Started a spray foam insulation company and I hope it keeps us plenty busy ! -

All's been getting better. I had a bit of a tire sliding mishap a bit ago and got a pretty narly concussion with some memory issues involved, 15 stitches on my head, a good pit of road rash, and a broken shoulder. In the process of moving to Iowa and selling the house in Wisconsin and sold 3 of the 6 bikes. Not sure if I’ll be able to race this year. If I do it will be later in the year. If I can’t get freed up enough to race I’d at least like to try to squeeze in a track day or two. Hit me up on when and where you’ll be trackdaying at and if all goes well I may be able to swing out for at least one day.  
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

catman

Quote from: Court Jester on March 31, 2009, 11:28:14 AM
All's been getting better. I had a bit of a tire sliding mishap a bit ago and got a pretty narly concussion with some memory issues involved, 15 stitches on my head, a good pit of road rash, and a broken shoulder. In the process of moving to Iowa and selling the house in Wisconsin and sold 3 of the 6 bikes. Not sure if I’ll be able to race this year. If I do it will be later in the year. If I can’t get freed up enough to race I’d at least like to try to squeeze in a track day or two. Hit me up on when and where you’ll be trackdaying at and if all goes well I may be able to swing out for at least one day. 

DAYMN Mike- I am in NJ - want to see our new track- new jersey motorsports park- so do I - I started this business recently and am a bit overwhelmed with the responses. I am the Doctor of GREEN things now, and sure would like to see you at a track sometime, hope all goes better "down the road." .With all this free time the last 3 seasons, I been looking around for some "green"-things to fill my future with! Get better and yea, I sure would like to visit the mid-west trackdaymag.com  folks-  K3,spidey, and many more-
Looks like I am smitin' well during my few weeks back here- It's great to feel missed .!

catman