Whats your screen name & # all about?

Started by skiandclimb, February 25, 2009, 10:34:57 PM

skiandclimb

OK, just because I am sitting around, bored off my ass- drinking some In-bev Light, surfing the net, and losing to sniping bitches on E-Bay, I thought I'd ask how everyone came up with their screen names, and also how they came up with their race numbers.

"Skiandclimb" -Used to be a snow skiing instructor (PSIA) and rock climbing instructor....way long ago!

"730" -It's my wedding anniversary.  My old # was 364....like the old Dunlop D364. Dammit- I just dated myself. :biggrin:

So- post up, kids.  :cheers:

-Ski
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

GIGOLO

Gigolo has been my nickname since I was in grade school, even before I knew what it meant.  Its a play off my last name.  My number last year was 428 thats my wifes b-day, all of my kids, and wife were born on the 28th, and I wanted that number this year, but a fellow hairy paisan wont give it up.  This year its 32 cause that was the lowest number.  I was tired of fitting three numbers on my bike.

tug296

Sitting around bored.

I've been a Tugboat Captain for many years.

#96, born the 6th. day of the 9th. month, slightly backwards but close enough.

Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

tug296

Had to have a #2 in front of 96 for CCS, previous #'s
9, 6, 143, 43, 155, 55, permission from Roger Rieman for US Endurance, {RIP} and 299 at Daytona once when some dude from GP region pre-entered before me, even though it was my region they said?

Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

Scotty Ryan

My Screen name is my name - and my CCS racing # this season is 61 in both CCS and ASRA... I got tired of having to change my number from one to another for each different class. Eric said that they had 61 available - So I said OKIE.....

I run 61 in CCS/ASRA - 63 in CRA - 61 or 63 in WERA? and 24 in AMA....

I have had allot of numbers over the years  in CCS - 727(that was my AMA Supercross number) 72 - 106 - and 61.

AMA has been - 727 - 106 and 24

Wera has been - 727 - 99 and 61

CRA - 63

I think that's it.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

tzracer

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on February 26, 2009, 03:12:24 AM
My Screen name is my name -

Except on the weekends you use the stage name Mehgan.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

stickboy274

I used to be 150lbs dressed. At 6'2" that makes you look like a stick. 274 has been my race number since 95. I was 272 for a weekend, and then got bumped because the 272 dood came back for one event. I don't think I've seen him since then.
Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

gpz11

Mine is because it was my first "big" bike, a '82 GPz1100 and my number is the year I started road racing.

Holy crap, I've been abusing myself for 10 years now!

Gixxerblade

Mine is because I used to own a horse that was named Blade that was as fast as a Gixxer. #33 is because 3 is my lucky number.

funsizeracing

I'm 4'10" tall so #410.

Funsizeracing comes from those little bite-size snickers bars.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Jeff

On most forums I'm "JeF4y" as one of my first bikes was an F4 which I loved dearly and my name being "Jeffery", a guy named PhuzzyGnu nicknamed me and it stuck.

#42 is a funny story...  I wrote in and said I wanted the LOWEST ODD NUMBER available.  They gave me 42.  I'm not sure if someone thought that was odd (as in unusual) or if it was a good joke, but since it is the answer to life and the universe, I kept it as my own...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Cowboy 6

Cowboy 6 was my call sign during my deployment in Iraq. A ton of people didn't even know my real name so it stuck.  122 is from the Bible, Book of Romans chapter 12 verse 2:
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com