Started by Nate R, March 26, 2003, 05:34:14 PM

Nate R

Alexa, your logo is on there http://www.motosliders.com/sponsorpics.html
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

EX#996

Looks good Nate.  However you may want to tip it off the stand just once.  You know what they say about a bike that looks too good....   :o ;)

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Nate R

Yeah, I know.  ::) I thought about doing that when my brother  was helping me measure the sag.

I'll take some good pics in the daylight before the first BHF so I can remember what it used to look like   :D

See you at the track!  A week from tomorrow, I'll be there.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

tigerblade

Tastefully done.  Thumbs up!   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

That turned out nice.  

And I would go outside today and get some mud to throw at it.  You can wipe it off, but mess it up a bit.  

Sometimes you get bitten because of new, nice thingies.  

(It would be a shame...)
Super Dave

spyderchick

Thanks Nate! See you at the track. :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

spyderchick

BTW, if any of you live in Milwaukee, Taqueria Azteca (Nate's sponsor) Has kick a$$ authentic Mexican food and killer margaritas. On the corner of Chase and Oklahoma...try it, it rocks. :)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

Sometimes you get bitten because of new, nice thingies.  

Dave, you know what "thingies" are on this board...dontcha?  ;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

tigerblade

QuoteDave, you know what "thingies" are on this board...dontcha?  ;D ;D ;D

LOL, I was thinking that too...
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

I do...

Just need to keep the entertainment value high!
Super Dave

Nate R

QuoteBTW, if any of you live in Milwaukee, Taqueria Azteca (Nate's sponsor) Has kick a$$ authentic Mexican food and killer margaritas. On the corner of Chase and Oklahoma...try it, it rocks. :)

Thanx for the input, Alexa! Also, Rhiannon and Dean really liked the food there, too. That's where I first met them.

Honestly, I like Taqueria better than La Fuente or La Perla. The daily specials are where the REAL good food is. Taqueria has the usual tacos, enchiladas, etc, but the daily specials are where the real good stuff is at.  Taqueria has their own home made salsa, and their beans are NOT refried, but cooked, and then mashed.  The guacamole is the best in town. I used to make it, so, I would know  ;)

The desserts are DELICIOUS. Try the Flan, or, the Azteca chocolate cake ( An excellent warm chocolate cake made with some peppers in it to give it a good spicy bite.)

Jen's (Pit_Girl) Likes the Arroz con Pollo. :)  

I used to work there, and will probably be a waiter there this Summer.  So, say Hi If you see me there.

This is one of those sponsors that I REALLY am enthusiastic about promoting their products, because I like them THAT much.    
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Speedballer347

Stickies look GREAT, Nate 8)

Shoot me an email (speedballerZ@hotmail.com) when you get a chance.
I want to get some of your Spydy stickies from ya for my bike and to use on my website.  
Do you have the logo on a Jpeg for our website link to Alexa's email?
TIA.
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Super Dave

Location?  Are you holding out on me?

Admittedly, I find most of Milwaukee's eating establishments not as good as I would like.  I'm originally from Omaha, and the food there was outstanding.  (And people from Omaha never buy "Omaha Steaks", those were the ones that weren't so good that we shipped out...)

Anyway, I do find that the Mexican food is good.  So...WHERE'S IT AT?  PLEEASE!
Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteBTW, if any of you live in Milwaukee, Taqueria Azteca (Nate's sponsor) Has kick a$$ authentic Mexican food and killer margaritas. On the corner of Chase and Oklahoma...try it, it rocks. :)

You might be Super, but you didn't read. ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Super Dave

Ok, but where is Chase?  Oklahoma, I understand that.
Super Dave

spyderchick

QuoteStickies look GREAT, Nate 8)
I want to get some of your Spydy stickies from ya for my bike and to use on my website.  
Do you have the logo on a Jpeg for our website link to Alexa's email?
TIA.

I'll send you some spydie stickies with your leathers. I have a jpeg...check your mail
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Speedballer347

Cool! 8)
More stickies the better....we got a lot of guys hooked up w/ our stunt & race crew.  Any and all colors of stickies too :)

Got the jpeg, do you have a pic w/ text.  I can always write the text if not (what font?)
 :)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Nate R

SD:  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=7WLbV.p_0Tos9mrSdwmqzyeocyCYwPrM19zY7ogjMciNRhxjf98dVsQbyMzJmbE-&csz=Milwaukee,+WI&country=us

You can search by intersection in yahoo maps. I put in Chase and Oklahoma, and this is where it is. Big Orangish building, SouthEast corner. If you take the freeway, get off at Holt Ave, go east, turn left where the road for eastbound has to, and then go down chase about 1/2 mile to Oklahoma.

Let me know if you go there.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Super Dave

OK, that helps.

Might be while.  Got to get my bike done.  I have parts, just waiting for the frame and forks to come from 4&6.
Super Dave