Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

I stopped by the shop this morning to talk to Ray and got some pics of him in action.

Two R6's that are getting done this weekend.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Out of the booth today the new R6 sponsored by JOHN DEERE!  :thumbup

honda60071

Shawn

Bart #72

Thanks Honda60071 !

Some pics of the Desmo bodywork mounted.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Just got done doing a Suzuki Telefonica replica street bike.
I have some before pics of the damaged bodywork.
In the end all the decals were removed on all the bodywork, bodywork was repaired and sanded then painted then I added all the new decals and they were all cleared over.

Before:

After:

Bart #72

Finished up a Street 2005 CBR 1000.
Its a HM Honda Britsh Superbike replica.
All bodyparts were repaired, sanded, painted then the decals were added and cleared over.

I am definately jealous of this bike and wish it was mine, it really looks sharp and looks better in person!!

Call Ray at 610 360 8037 or PM me for your $325 Paintjob!

Bart #72

FYI:
Ray is looking for a used Two stroke 250 dirtbike 1998 or newer. If anyone has one for sale and needs a paintjob he is willing to paint + cash. He is looking to spend no more than $1500

Thanks!

Bart #72

Two Kawi 636's that got done this weekend.  One set was new bodywork and the other was a crashed set that was repaired.

catman

DAYMN Nice - hope I never need ya for crashed bodywork ,but if I do , i have saved your info!  I am in your area, good deal! :thumb:

Bart #72

Thanks Dr energy smart!  I like that name. :)

Another R6 that was finished this weekend.