Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

And another GSXR done.
Had some minor bodywork repair and fixed the dent in the tank.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

I really should have taken some before pics of these, they were pretty beat up from a crash.
Bodywork repair and paint job only cost  this guy $450.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Here is another set of Gixxer bodywork on an SV 650.

Bart #72

Yes it's another GSXR. 
This is a set of NEW E racing bodywork.  It was in pretty rough shape for being new but it came out pretty good.

Bart #72

A Triumph that came out of the booth yesterday.

Give Ray the Painter a call if you need your bike painted.  610 360 8037

Bart #72

Another one out of the booth today, and its not another Suzuki. :)

Bart #72

Some pics of another R6 out of the booth. :up:

Limited edition just needs the decals.

Bart #72

Hey guys its been awhile i was on vacation and was unable to take pics of the last few sets that left the shop but two of the guys did take pics of them mounted and posted them up on the R6 board. 

PM me or call Ray @ 610 360 8037 For your $325 paint job!:up:

Here is the link, Paintjobs for your track or street bike. - Page 12 at R6Central.com

I also copied and pasted the pics

Bart #72

Another set out of the booth today.
I'm impressed, they are a set of New Factory bodywork.  In my opinion they felt very similar to Sharkskinz and only cost $400  They will definately be the next set that I will be buying for myself.:up:

sparkmaker

I wish that he was a lot closer, those are some awesome paint jobs! He's really good!!!
"Rollin Polk County Style" (GIT-R-DONE)

Sinner & Saint Racing

CCS #752/ASRA #752

Go GATORS!

Bart #72

We did a few Ducati's this year and we finally got a Ducati Desmocedici!
Its a simple basic paintjob but it still looks beautiful.

PM me or Give Ray a call if you want a $325 paintjob!  610 360 8037

Bart #72

Another Duc 1098 out of the booth with some before and after pics of the bodywork repair.