Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Burt Munro

It's usually helpful in threads like this if you can post a few photos or links to photos.

People would like to see examples of his work.   :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Cowboy 6

Hey don't forget that one of our own Bob Brown of www.EmpireGP.com paints bikes too.  Am # 865. His son Russel is the one doing the laptime
( http://www.myracingbio.com/ )  website for us as well.

Here are some photos:
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Bart #72

Here is another bike that we did last year.
ckruzel from the WERA board did the graphics.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Quote from: Burt Munro on February 07, 2009, 11:51:49 AM
It's usually helpful in threads like this if you can post a few photos or links to photos.
I did post pics and links with more pics and feedback from other boards.
You seem to be the only person who cannot see the pics or links that I have posted.

People would like to see examples of his work.   :thumb:

I did post pics and links to more pics and feedback from other boards.
You seem to be the only one who cannot see them for some reason.

riderupred

hmmmmmmm I'm sure the work is great, but do you have some pictures?
Mrs. Gntbldr!

Burt Munro

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on February 07, 2009, 01:32:49 PM

Here are some photos:

Cowboy, from what you posted here it looks like Bob does nice work.  Wish that Bart would post some photos or links to show their work.

Road Race Prep did some nice work for me.

Here's some photos of the bike:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on February 07, 2009, 04:51:19 PM
Cowboy, from what you posted here it looks like Bob does nice work.  Wish that Bart would post some photos or links to show their work.

Rick...you literally just made Kyle fall out of his chair laughing....he almost swallowed his cigarette! :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Burt Munro on February 07, 2009, 04:51:19 PM

They look great. I really like the orange and black color combo.
I had a paint job similar to that a few years ago but it was yellow and black. Now that I see the orange, I think I like yours better.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Bart #72

R1Racer99

Do you ever have guys ship their bodywork to you? I'm interested but would need to know how much it would cost to ship. Also, is it any cheaper without the tank?

Bart #72

Here are some more finished bikes

Call us  610 360 8037