Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Here is another Duc finished up this weekend.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Bart #72

Finally!  We got around to painting my bodywork and finished it up lastnight.

This is a Factory Body Works set.
They came out really nice!  I tried waiting for the sun to get some nice shots to show the metallic black cherry and pearl white but it was cloudy all day.
When I get the front end back I will roll the bike outside and some good pics.

Bart #72

I picked up my forks this morning and got them on. 
The sun finally came out in between snow showers so i finally got some decent pics of it mounted.

PM me to get your $325 paintjob.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Couple of more bikes done this weekend.
The rush is on for VIR! :up:

Bart #72

Bart #72

The Blue/black/white and red/black/white sets are Facory Body Works.

Bart #72

The Blue/black/white and red/black/white sets are Factory Body Works.

Bart #72