News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

This set belongs to the editor of Sport Rider magazine, he is doing a write up on the brand Hot Bodies bodywork and had us do the paintwork for him. It's a basic paint job but it's exactly how he wanted it. So if any of you read sport rider magazine look for this write up!

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Finished up a Celtic Racing scheme this weekend

Email me at defran1@ptd.net

Bart #72

Finished up a Celtic Racing scheme this weekend

Bart #72

Finished up a Gixxer in this scheme but flip flopped the colors in a red and black matte finish.  And Chris Kruzel made the decal # plates.

Email me at defran1@ptd.net for your next paint job

Bart #72

Thanks to Tim for sending me pics of his finished Honda Hawk project.
We painted this back in July.

Bart #72

Finished up another Suzuki in one of the most popular schemes this year.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Another Factory suzuki scheme.

Email me at defran1@ptd.net for your next paint job.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Finished up another Gixxer this weekend.
Chris Kruzel made the vinyl # plates and the decal on the side.
Email me at defran1@ptd.net for your next paint job.

Pic with just paint.

Pics with the vinyl.

Bart #72

Here is a set mounted that we finished back in early december.
It belongs to the editor of Sport Rider Magazine. Look for it in the next upcoming issues.