Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Bart #72

Here is another Ducati finished up this week.
The tail was a street tail so we had to enclose where the tail lights were.

Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

Now is the perfect time to get a great paintjob at a great price!
From now until June 30th 2010 you can get a one color and # plates for $280 And yes it does the include the tank and clearcoat.

This is for NEW Bodywork only! Or slightly used bodywork that has NOT already been painted.

Pm or email me at defran1@ptd.net or call Ray at 610 360 8037
Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Bart #72

It's hard to tell in the pic but this set is Pearl white.

kam1996

Sorry about the offtopic question but What kind of neighborhood do you live in, is that a Maybach in the background?

2002 Ducati 998
2005 CBR600RR Repsol (Wifeys)
1990 Honda CB-1 (Wifey's ex-race bike)

Bart #72

Funny. I live in a normal suburban neighborhood.  My neighbor is retired and is a private driver for somebody, I never asked for who and he never told me. But the car stays at his house and usually in the driveway year round.
The car is worth more than my house.

Bart #72

Here is a 09 R6 with Factory Bodyworks that was finished up last week.

PM Me or email me at defran1@ptd.net or Call Ray at 610 360 8037 for paintwork.

Bart #72

Finished up a track/street gixxer today.

Pm or email me at defran1@ptd.net or call Ray at 610 360 8037

Bart #72

Finished up a Attack Kawasaki replica last week.

Bart #72

Just finished up a 05 ZX 10 project.

The customer wanted the light black instead of green.

And the tourist trophy pics we went off of.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Just finished up a Honda Hawk.  The bodywork was old and pretty beat up. 

Bart #72

Finished up a repaired set of Gixxer bodywork this weekend.