FREE TYRSOX .... CCS RACER PRICE .... $ 5.000.00 FOR ....

Started by TYRSOXRICHARD, February 01, 2009, 02:23:59 PM

TYRSOXRICHARD

TYRSOX , AMERICA'S ORIGINAL TYREWARMERS ....

ABSOLUTE THERMAL SATURATION , NO GRILLING OR BAKING LIKE THE REST

$5,000.00 TO ANYONE THAT CAN SHOW A BETTER HEATING BRAND

TYRSOX  ARE 175.00 TO CCS RACERS

TYRSOX CONTESTS WILL BE HELD THROUGH OUT THE SEASON

A FAST AND SAFE SEASON FOR EVERYONE  ....  RICHARD LERUD

skiandclimb

I can show you pics of how my old Tyrsox melted better than anyone else's brand....and how LP (the set was older) told me where I could stick my complaint, too!

I'm running the Aussie brand- Colts right now.  They are simple plug and play, and the fit and finish is astounding.

Still kinda bummed about Tyrsox, as there seems to be atons of riders who are happy with them...

Oh well.  They used to work great.  Odd.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Gixxerblade

I bet if you had called Richard with your problem he would have taken care of you.

racer52

I just need to say that I recently ordered a set of warmers from Richard and the best guy to deal with ever. I love Trysox and believe they are the best over any competitor, where are their thermal saturation pictures?
Kerry Kimball
EXP CCS#52
Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road
Zimbrick.com

"An amateur works until he gets it right, a professional works until
he can't get it wrong"!

skiandclimb

Quote from: Gixxerblade on February 02, 2009, 10:21:20 AM
I bet if you had called Richard with your problem he would have taken care of you.

I wish I would have.  Unfortunately, they have since been filed in the circular file folder!

I have to admit- you can't beat the price. 

Question for you warmer gurus. What is the life expectancy of a pair of warmer?  Well maintained, and stored properly, of course.

Thanks in advance,
Ski
#730 CCS MW/GP
www.mcraracing.com

Gixxerblade

I have had a set of Suzukas for 4 years going on the 5th season this year. When I take them off I hang them up as opposed to people wadding them up while still hot and throwing them on a chair. I think that makes a huge difference. Also I don't have them on all day long either. Probably about an hour before I go out then they are unplugged when not in use.

skiandclimb

I always treat my warmers with the proper care.  Never fold or roll them hot or even warm.
#730 CCS MW/GP
www.mcraracing.com

BowleroftheYear

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

BowleroftheYear

Jeff

so you're looking for a different tyr sox website with more tech info?  LOL..

Come on, help a guy out...  You make this too easy...  What are you looking for?  If you want a billion details, there are $450 warmers out there that can provide it.  Or if you want something that heats up when you plug 'em in, you have Tyr Sox...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

truckstop

I use a set of TyrSox that must be... more than 7 seasons old by now? X bought them used when he started racing and passed them on to me. Yep - plug em in and they heat up, that's all I really need. Any warmer will melt if you wad them up in a pile when hot or left plugged in.