Yo Yo Yo! Who these ganstas' be?

Started by spyderchick, January 30, 2009, 12:53:15 PM

xb9racer

Great. You just gave away one way we were planning on funding James Gang racing this year!

Mark Bernard

Hey Paul... can I be a back up rider? I'm gonna retire from Chrysler pretty soon I think. I'm gonna have ALOT of time on my hands. There goiing to offer a package pretty soon and I am 93 hours away from being eligable as of last friday, I will know more next week. You should call me when you get a few minuites.

And congratz my man! You guys are my heros!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

schmitty

Congratulations fellas!  :cheers: Couldn't have happened to a better group of guys!  There's gonna be a big hole out in Buell Alley this year.  Make sure you guys pay a visit or two yet this year.  By the way, do you think you could entrust one of us with the "Buell Alley" sign for the season?  It's kind of a tradition you know.  LOL! :thumb:
CCS MW AM #133
2009 Sponsors: AGVSport, Suomy, Vortex, Amsoil, Buell of Appleton, Metro Motorcycle, The Locker Room Sports Pub

dylanfan53

Quote from: Burt Munro on January 31, 2009, 04:30:10 PM
Maybe you and Dave will have to arm wrestle to see who gets to take over his spot on Buell Alley!! 
He'd win...he's wirey strong... :biggrin:
Don Cook
CCS #53

CounterSteerer

Paul I will be cheering for ya (to finish 2cnd behind the rights for bikers team)! Just stay away from Pete in the infield at Daytona this March. I kid I kid...
CCS FL, ASRA
Jason Edmonds

MELK-MAN

Quote from: CounterSteerer on February 03, 2009, 02:24:06 PM
Paul I will be cheering for ya (to finish 2cnd behind the rights for bikers team)! Just stay away from Pete in the infield at Daytona this March. I kid I kid…

dohh!! that was a wicked crash. I watched it over n over on TiVO. Congrats to the James Gang for the TT. championship!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

PJ

Thanks Jason and Greg. We had a lot of fun racing with you guys in Moto-ST last year. Jason, I see you're running the PS1000 again this season. Greg, are you doing any Moto-GT races? You were flying at Barber.

We're busy prepping the 1125R and looking forward to Daytona. But we'll try to stay out of Pete's way this time! LOL.

That crash was nastier than we thought...we actually had to take Jeff to the Halifax ER late that night after he discovered an extra hole in his butt. We figure he landed on the bike ass first and the front sprocket chewed him a new one! He'll never live that down!  :ass:
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

PJ

Here you go Dave...

We'll be stylin' like the gangstas we are in these SHIFT Vertex suits.  :lmao:

Now I suppose you'll say this thread is worthless without pictures of Jeff's butt.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Super Dave

Boy, I'm not touching that one...as you've had two posts about Jeff's back side.   :biggrin: :biggrin:  I think you're developing a Jeff fetish.
Super Dave