CCS vs. Wera

Started by Over-ReActor, January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM

benprobst

Quote from: r1owner on January 28, 2009, 08:01:35 PM
It wasn't that long ago that you rode a Huffy was it?

First of all, for the record, I never rode a huffy. Im high class all the way, if it didnt have a 3 piece crank, ti tubing, or a sweeeet paint job I wasnt touching it!  :biggrin: And, no it hasnt been too long, I have been roaming the pits since I was able to walk.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

r1owner

Quote from: benprobst on January 28, 2009, 11:35:45 PM
First of all, for the record, I never rode a huffy. Im high class all the way, if it didnt have a 3 piece crank, ti tubing, or a sweeeet paint job I wasnt touching it!  :biggrin: And, no it hasnt been too long, I have been roaming the pits since I was able to walk.

Somehow I could only see you on something that was pretty tricked out! :)

skiandclimb

Quote from: benprobst on January 28, 2009, 11:35:45 PM

Is your Huffy still missing its rear sets, Ben? Or has the animal lover not returned them to ya? I can't get him to call me back on a consistant basis....but I'm trying...
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

benprobst

Quote from: skiandclimb on January 29, 2009, 01:21:57 AM
Is your Huffy still missing its rear sets, Ben? Or has the animal lover not returned them to ya? I can't get him to call me back on a consistant basis....but I'm trying...

Yeah prison does that to a guy. Its ok he can keep them, I already sold that bike.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

r1owner

Quote from: benprobst on January 29, 2009, 09:07:00 AM
Yeah prison does that to a guy. Its ok he can keep them, I already sold that bike.

LOL! 

skiandclimb

Quote from: benprobst on January 29, 2009, 09:07:00 AM

Ummmm, Ben.  I'm pretty sure I peed a little when I read this- as I laughed my ass off!!!!!!!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

gonecrazy

I spoke with him tonight..I did leave the message 2 weeks ago though to call me back

Over-ReActor

Now that I'm done with my little build hatred, vote love for me game, I'll answer Kimg Mongo seriously.

I met him at Road Atlanta and he said everything was good. I took that as he thought my stupid post were just stupid posts.

I thought he was nice, freindly and all was good. I would hope he would still think the same if we met in person again. The web makes people bolder.

As far as him banning me?  I deserved it. No questions asked on my part. Now compared to others still posting, there is a descrepency in enforecement.

I used to post shit and wait for the little ban poster to pop up. When it didn't, I'd get ruder, and still no ban. I was like a kid in a candy store after awhile.

I blame him for nothing. I asked him for nothing at Road A. Don't care if I ever post there again. It's not my job like it is his.

Besides,  I live next to best buy. That have lots of computers and ISP addresses. I can post all I want.

honda60071

Okay, different topic same orgs'' is anyone on here going  to VIR in march to race with wera? Wanted to go there do the friday practice with them get my wera licence and run a solo on a 600 on Saturday
Shawn

Shenanigans

Quote from: honda60071 on January 31, 2009, 02:47:02 PM
Okay, different topic same orgs'' is anyone on here going  to VIR in march to race with wera? Wanted to go there do the friday practice with them get my wera licence and run a solo on a 600 on Saturday

I am.Checking in Thurs afternnoon, practice friday, race sunday

honda60071

I don't have a wera licence can you just get it that Friday for practice and race on Sat. ?
Shawn

Mongo

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com