News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS vs. Wera

Started by Over-ReActor, January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM

Rick Johnson 29

Steve my R6 pins were wired that way when I bought it.I'll do the R1 the same way.I was just wondering if that was the right way or if some wired the clips to the pin itself.Thanks
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

bel-biv

No worries, Rick
Anyway that keeps the damn things in the calipers is "the right way", lol
See you at CMP

Getting back to the original subject - CCS rocks and WERA sucks!!
:biggrin:  :cheers:
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Burt Munro

Quote from: Russell2566 on January 27, 2009, 03:43:01 PM
After almost being taken out by unknown flying parts coming from the bike in front of my 2x in my short career, I much prefer the WERA tech standards!

Now, if you can just trust everyone to re-wire everything during routine and/or non-routine race weekend maintenance to the level it was for the Tech Inspection you've got a fool proof system!  

I'm not saying anyone would intentionally not wire it back to race specs - but how many times have you been rushed to get back out for the next race and missed/forgot it?

Poo-poo happens!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Mongo

Those guys get really mad because they tend to get fined in post race tech.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Burt Munro

And if they don't re-wire it and something falls off during the race they've got more to worry about than post race Tech!

Over-ReActor

Kind of funny that I get banned from the Wera bbs (all 28 identities) for absolutely NO reason at all. Even though I start really good, non-arguementive threads that even the owners husband of the Wera bbs can't resist coming over and posting in.

I lived and died to post my well thought out coherent thoughts on that board. Most only in the hope to help my fellow racers and humanity in general. I'm still hurt.

dylanfan53

Insensitive bastids...
Don Cook
CCS #53

bel-biv

they are quick to get their panties in a knot over there  :ahhh:

take the "i race ccs and cra" thread for example
any mention of another race series gets immediate pwnage   :kicknuts:
usually always good for a laugh, but learn from others mistakes and tread lightly

:cheers:
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

tug296

Road Atlanta 1982, the WERA starter wore white shiny shoes, pink pants, white belt and a polka dot shirt,
can't get that picture out of my head.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

Burt Munro

Quote from: tug296 on January 27, 2009, 11:56:10 PM
Road Atlanta 1982, the WERA starter wore white shiny shoes, pink pants, white belt and a polka dot shirt,

Huh.  I had no idea Mongo worked as a Starter in 1982!

Over-ReActor

I bunched plenty of their panties. Believe me. Once I left there, their viewing dropped dramatically. They had to re open the dungeon to regenerate interest. I was their biggest star. Most people don't go there no more cause I'm not there.

Over-ReActor

Quote from: tug296 on January 27, 2009, 11:56:10 PM
I'm wearing that now. Your point is what?