News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

potato head award

Started by racerhall, January 20, 2009, 12:43:34 PM

racerhall

so what is the reason that Jason Farrell won the potato head award for the midwest region
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

Super Dave

Willful, Wreckless Retirement(s)...

:cheers:
Super Dave

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Thanks for the award Dave!!
I felt left out that I didn't get an award this year!

I've got a list on my phone I'll carry all season for as to who will be in the running for the award next year!!!

Alright idiots. Let see what you got!
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Super Dave

I need to get your plaque for your space on the grand award.  Check out Mr Potato's backside for his additional parts for accessories.  PM me your address, and when I get the plaque finished, I'll have it sent to you.
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

I am shooting for that Potato Head award next year! I say that we make the year exciting and have an actual contest to see who can get it....

How does that sound?
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

GIGOLO

Scotty, you are faster on a bike than I, but this is my domain.  Monica can verify my claim.

KTG

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on January 21, 2009, 06:29:20 PM
Thanks for the award Dave!!
I felt left out that I didn't get an award this year!

I've got a list on my phone I'll carry all season for as to who will be in the running for the award next year!!!

Alright idiots. Let see what you got!

Jason, you racing at all this year?   
Gron4 Photography
Motorsports Photography
www.gron4.com

spyderchick

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on January 21, 2009, 10:44:30 PM
I am shooting for that Potato Head award next year! I say that we make the year exciting and have an actual contest to see who can get it....

How does that sound?

I think someone could get killed.

That said, have at it! ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Dave,
I was looking in the accessories drawer on the potato head guy. I couldn't find the set of balls!  :biggrin: :lmao:
Did you take them & keep them for yourself? I might need them!

Watch out everyone. Ryan is shooting for the potato head award! Put on your bullet proof vest!!
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Super Dave

The only ones that I have are decorative only.  I'm just a recreational vehicle.  (Jen, that was too funny when you said that...and I'm using it...LOL!)
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on January 27, 2009, 02:56:04 PM

Watch out everyone. Ryan is shooting for the potato head award! Put on your bullet proof vest!!

Bullet Proof Vests? I think I'll leave the heavy artillery at home. But I think I'm gonna have to pull out some of my crazy stuff I used to do during the Motocross days. I think I might get banned from CCS for some of those stunts though.
AMA amateur Motocross was pretty laid back :)

The potato head award is one award I had never thought about trying to earn. But now it's on like Donkey Kong......
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Burt Munro

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on January 28, 2009, 12:08:30 AM

The potato head award is one award I had never thought about trying to earn. But now it's on like Donkey Kong......

Might make a nice little addition to your school website bio.....

2009 winner of the prestigious 'Mr Potato Head' award.
That oughta make for an enticing sales pitch for your prospective students! :kicknuts:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

barb_arah

Alexa, you guys missed a good time!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

truckstop

Quote from: Hank Reardon on January 27, 2009, 03:38:23 PM
The only ones that I have are decorative only.  I'm just a recreational vehicle.  (Jen, that was too funny when you said that...and I'm using it...LOL!)

Heh, I can't claim ownership of that one, but you're welcome. ;)

spyderchick

Quote from: barb_arah on February 02, 2009, 06:41:10 PM
Alexa, you guys missed a good time!

Yeah, but my life has been mega crazy. I needed the rest, no lie. 7PM on a Wednesday and I'm still a workin'. ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

barb_arah

Geesh...Alexa!  I hope people appreciate what you're doing!

Jason748

Quote from: barb_arah on February 05, 2009, 12:30:11 PM
Geesh...Alexa!  I hope people appreciate what you're doing!

I do!  and I'm not just saying that because she has both my suits.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

backMARKr

Quote from: Jason748 on February 08, 2009, 12:48:27 PM
I do!  and I'm not just saying that because she has both my suits.

"Bartlett cannot be trusted" :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Jason748

Would you quit it.... Or I'm going to call your wife and have a conversion about having kids and that soda bottle you keep on the night stand...   :kicknuts:  :biggrin:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

backMARKr

Quote from: Jason748 on February 12, 2009, 10:49:32 PM
Would you quit it.... Or I'm going to call your wife and have a conversion about having kids and that soda bottle you keep on the night stand...   :kicknuts:  :biggrin:

bastard...... :err:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

barb_arah

I still say the best one was when Guy drove himself to the hospital, in my car, but didn't quite make it back.  Keeping the headlights in place with duct tape was rather interesting.

Burt Munro

Quote from: barb_arah on February 16, 2009, 01:41:01 PM
I still say the best one was when Guy drove himself to the hospital, in my car, but didn't quite make it back.  Keeping the headlights in place with duct tape was rather interesting.

That one does deserve higher recognition.  Like maybe if there is ever a Potato Head Hall of Fame it'll gain immediate induction.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Super Dave

Super Dave

EX_#76

Quote from: Burt Munro on February 16, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
That one does deserve higher recognition.  Like maybe if there is ever a Potato Head Hall of Fame it'll gain immediate induction.

I would be hard pressed to believe that one can be topped
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

HAWK

Quote from: EX_#76 on February 16, 2009, 03:59:27 PM
I would be hard pressed to believe that one can be topped

And I think we have the beginings of the first nomination for the coveted 2009 Mr Potato Head Award!
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413