News:

MAJOR forum upgrade Feb 17.  Let me know if you have problems

Main Menu

New Year's Resolutions...

Started by barb_arah, December 28, 2008, 06:58:51 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

barb_arah

Anyone have any New Year's resolutions?  Mine is to get more exercise.  Boring, I know.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

dylanfan53

#1
I think I'll resolve to stop being so lazy.  Maybe I'll start by responding to one of those e-mails I get that tell me I have a couple million dollars waiting for me in a bank account in Nigeria.  I can't believe I'm so lazy that I haven't even bothered to pick it up yet.  That would pay for a few tires after all... :biggrin:

Okay, okay, mine is to cut back on caffeine.  That should match you in the boredom dept.
Don Cook
CCS #53

2old2fat2slow

I'm going on a diet so I can change my name to just 2old2slow
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

cbr600_mj

Quote from: 2old2fat2slow on December 28, 2008, 09:59:47 PM
I'm going on a diet so I can change my name to just 2old2slow


LOL Me too! Loose some weight!! LOL

racer52

I want to lose weight and get in better shape so I can "TRY" to keep up or possibly just possibly, beat your husband :)
Kerry Kimball
EXP CCS#52
Zimbrick at Fish Hatchery Road
Zimbrick.com

"An amateur works until he gets it right, a professional works until
he can't get it wrong"!

Burt Munro

#5
I tried to narrow it down to 10 items:

1. I will try to keep my mouth shut once a week  (except for 1 or 2 people)

2. I will stop kissing strangers once a week (except for 1 or 2 people)

3. I will say something nice about someone every day (except for 1 or 2 people)

4. I will stop speaking with the dead every day (except for 1 or 2 people)

5. I will start wearing underwear once a week (except for 1 or 2 times)

6. I will stop complaining less often (except if it involves certain people)

7. I will stop wrestling with my cat right now (except for ........nevermind)

8. I will only make faces at strangers once a day (except for 1 or 2 people)

9. I will start drinking tequila for breakfast less often (except for .......... disregard)

10. I will stop dancing on tables once a week (except for special occasions)
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

barb_arah

Quote from: Burt Munro on December 29, 2008, 05:52:05 PM
I tried to narrow it down to 10 items:

1. I will try to keep my mouth shut once a week  (except for 1 or 2 people)

2. I will stop kissing strangers once a week (except for 1 or 2 people)

3. I will say something nice about someone every day (except for 1 or 2 people)

4. I will stop speaking with the dead every day (except for 1 or 2 people)

5. I will start wearing underwear once a week (except for 1 or 2 people)

6. I will stop complaining less often (except for 1 or 2 people)

7. I will stop wrestling with my cat right now (except for ........nevermind)

8. I will only make faces at strangers once a day (except for 1 or 2 people)

9. I will start drinking tequila for breakfast less often (except for .......... disregard)

10. I will stop dancing on tables once a week (except for 1 or 2 people)


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

barb_arah

Quote from: racer52 on December 29, 2008, 01:17:02 PM
I want to lose weight and get in better shape so I can "TRY" to keep up or possibly just possibly, beat your husband :)

Be like the little train that kept saying:  "I think I can.  I think I can."
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

barb_arah

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

GIGOLO

I want to win Amateur Unlimited champion,  but first I resolve to make more money so that can happen.

Speaking of the new year, a friend of mine pointed out that, what will people say when its 2010?.  Currently people say 0-9 or 0-8.  Will people have to stop abbreviating the year?

GIGOLO


dylanfan53

Quote from: GIGOLO on January 01, 2009, 05:45:54 PM
Speaking of the new year, a friend of mine pointed out that, what will people say when its 2010?.  Currently people say 0-9 or 0-8.  Will people have to stop abbreviating the year?
Veinte diez
Don Cook
CCS #53