News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Poor Mom!!!

Started by TrackBrat, December 08, 2008, 09:03:53 PM

TrackBrat

While working the Porsche Club on Sunday at Roebling Road she had an unexpected visitor custom detail her Toyota.....................(Some of you know Susan James right?)

Seems as though this Porsche lost control going into Turn One, barrel rolled over the station and landed on mom's car. Running for her life, she turned around after being slammed with a bunch of dirt to see this mess.  Driver (except a broken vertebra in his back) and mom are ok but the car was considered toast.  She sent me these pics while we were hanging out at Homestead.....

Maybe she'll come out to the races with me more from now on...hehehehehe

Woofentino Pugrossi

How about some pics of the porsche?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Super Dave

Jeff

I'd like to hear that insurance claim call... "you destroyed your car at a race track.  and you weren't racing... RIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT.."

I believe you..  I bet they won't =)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TrackBrat

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how this pans out. Wish she would've got some pictures of the (or was)  $150,000-200,000 Porsche. 

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

TrackBrat

AHHAHH!!  Mom did get some pics of the Porsche on top!  Got these about 30 minutes ago........all I can say is Damn!!!

banzai1

How did that car get to the inside of the track??

skiandclimb

#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: banzai1 on December 13, 2008, 06:17:57 PM

Probably barrel rolled over the armco. Porsche 911 varients have a tendancy to BOUNCE when flipped over. Been there, done that.:D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

TrackBrat

Quote from: banzai1 on December 13, 2008, 06:17:57 PM

If you are trying to pass 4-5 wide on that straight,  you are going in the grass.  Not a whole lot of traction (or control) out there in the field for some reason.  :biggrin: