Anyone heading to Roebling from Charlotte?

Started by Chewy, March 25, 2003, 06:33:13 AM

Chewy

Hey guys, anyone heading down to Roebling on Friday afternoon?

TreyBone

What about Graham McIntyre.  Isn't he racing this year?

Chewy

Thanks Trey, yeah Graham is following me down on Thursday though.  I am trying to setup a ride for someone else that is unable to leave with me on Thursday.

TreyBone

I see. I will see you down there Friday too ;D Drive safely.  Thats right I forgot, that rig you got don't go that fast.  Neither does the truck you drive ;D  ;D

slclark65

Chewy,  Wish I was going to see you.  You need to come to Texas and race a South Central Race with WERA.  I won't be at any CCS races this year.  Can't find time in my schedule to make it home (and can't afford it).  I won't be back on the east coast until August and I know there are no races to attend while I am there.  So I hope your doing well.  Miss talking to you.  Tell all the guys I said Hi and will see them again someday.

Chewy

Trey, have you been hitting the bottle at work again?

What are you talking about man?  We normally drive about 70 to 75mph.  We have precious cargo that we do not want to hurt :D  We should be there by 10 on Thursday night so that we can get in the gate.  I am ready to ride!!!

Chewy

Hey dare stacey.  How the hE$$ are ya?  The economy sucks, stock market is down and business is slow. Did I say the economy sucks?  I need some new shoes:)

Hope to see you soon.  I will call ya

slclark65

Hey Chi Chi,

Give me a call.  817-399-9904 or 817-268-0104, it will be good to hear from you.  I lost your number.