News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rider's Journal

Started by SliderPhoto, March 25, 2003, 06:16:38 AM

poonks

thanks for the sheets coeff. My buddy and I are rookie's this year and were looking to keep track of as much setup info as possible. The 3 ring binder is a good idea. We considered bringing a laptop, but as it turns out all our stuff is usually covered in oil and mud after a weekend anyways so it might not last to long  ;D

KBOlsen

I used a 3-ring binder at the track last year, with the intention of dumping everything into an Excel spreadsheet afterward.

Also got a big box of sheet protectors, to keep things from getting schmutzed.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

p9

We are selling a Data Log book that is a little more comprehensive than what is listed so far.
The log has 53 different possible entries for bike/track data Chassis, engine/trans, weather,
rider, ect. each sheet allows for 6 seperate sessions.
Then there is a seperate lap time sheet with 45 laps
in 6 seperate sessions. Each lap sheet is double sided. The log is bound, and is 8.5 x 11 size.
each book will have a total of 40 sheets. Plus, an additional Pre-Race checklist included. This will give you 318 posible pieces of info/data per sheet - 6,360 total. The 20 lap sheets will give you a total of 1,800 laps. Each book will sell for $11.50 A custom cover can be printed with your team/logo for $14.00 S/H included in the 48 states. More info:

http://www.projekt9.superbikeclub.com/catalog.html

r1owner

I just wrote a little pocketpc app to keep track of lap times if anyone is interested.