News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What Region will the Great Plains riders be in.

Started by race6r, December 06, 2008, 10:28:20 AM

gearhead

I am the Head Girls Cross Country and Head Girls Track & Field Coach at West H.S. in Waterloo, IA.  This is my 29th year in those positions as well as teaching Industrial Tech (shop).  I now mainly teach pre-engineering classes for college credit, electronics and architecture.

Having said all that I still want to be a pro racer!! :lmao:

backMARKr

Quote from: gearhead on December 07, 2008, 09:26:07 PM
  I am the Head Girls Cross Country and Head Girls Track & Field Coach at West H.S. in Waterloo, IA.  This is my 29th year in those positions as well as teaching Industrial Tech (shop).  I now mainly teach pre-engineering classes for college credit, electronics and architecture.

Be careful sharing that teacher info....these vultures will use it against you.....especially Weaver. :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Quote from: backMARKr on December 07, 2008, 11:18:13 PM
Be careful sharing that teacher info....these vultures will use it against you.....especially Weaver. :biggrin:
I just pick on Teachers - not Teachers/Coaches  :thumb:

Teachers/Coaches are Gods!  :cheers:

Besides Mark, you know how I feel about anybody from Iowa  :thumb:

(CR Kennedy and Univ of Iowa Alum and big fan of the Drake Relays)  :cheers:

So Mark........ go back to coaching your Debate Club - it doesn't count  :blahblah:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Eric Kelcher

A riders home region is based on the state they live in not the regional(or national) series they compete in. So if you are not moving states then you will have the same number as 2008 if you renew by Jan 2. So with that said a rider who was licensed int he GP region last year will be licensed within the same region as far as states go but the name of the region my change, most likely it will be Heart of America(HA).
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Jason748

What about us few MN people... I never did understand why MN was considered GP region, the closet track(s) are Road America & Blackhawk, both of which are Midwest?
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

tstruyk

Quote from: gearhead on December 07, 2008, 09:26:07 PM

hey I know west!  I ran summer volleyball camps at UNI in the late 90's early 2000's... I'd stay with my grandparents that lived in Cedar Falls at the time,  Used to get West quite a few west kids coming to the camps.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

backMARKr

Quote from: Jason748 on December 08, 2008, 10:46:53 AM
What about us few MN people... I never did understand why MN was considered GP region, the closet track(s) are Road America & Blackhawk, both of which are Midwest?

BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES YOU!!! :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

race6r

Thanks for the info Eric, I looked at the new 2009 schedule
http://ccsracing.us/forms/2009/misc/2009%20asra%20ccs%20schedule.pdf
and noticed that the Heart of America region has been changed to the Great Plains region. :biggrin: