Santa came early-New bike for next season!!

Started by Jack_Brock, November 30, 2008, 07:55:47 PM

Bigsexy

Quote from: benprobst on December 02, 2008, 11:04:58 PM
Here is my new race bike. Spankin new. Sorry about the quality, I took the picture on my phone. Ive got all of the best shit sitting on the shelves waiting to get slapped on. Should be a good season :thumb:

Did you buy a new 2008 R1?
Rob

benprobst

BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Jack_Brock

Quote from: benprobst on December 03, 2008, 10:29:35 PM
Yes.
Holy shit Ben!  Have you rode a liter bike in haste?  I did once and felt like the graphic they used to have in Sportrider magazine that said mondo ride.  The rider in the graphic had his eyes popping out and his feet flying in the air-ha!  Good luck with that thing and hopefully I get to see you ride it next year.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

benprobst

Quote from: Jack_Brock on December 03, 2008, 10:49:45 PM
Holy shit Ben!  Have you rode a liter bike in haste?  I did once and felt like the graphic they used to have in Sportrider magazine that said mondo ride.  The rider in the graphic had his eyes popping out and his feet flying in the air-ha!  Good luck with that thing and hopefully I get to see you ride it next year.

Yeah I rode one at the end of this year, and yes it was blurringly fast. Once I got up to speed at the very end of the year on the 750 I was constantly running it over its head in nearly all aspects in an attempt to make up for my horsepower disadvantage. This has been the plan all along, 2 years on the SV, 1 year on a 750 to learn the inlines, and now a couple of big years on a liter bike. Should be alot of fun, ive got some amazing parts to put on it including some sweet suspension and electronics. Ill be running all over the place next year so im sure we will cross paths. Ive been thinking about buying some 17's for my KTM 450 too, The 4 speed tranny will kill me at a track like HPT, but if you come to town maybe ill come out and try to chase you and the husky around!
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

aflaim

Hey George, congrats to you and the better half on the new addition!!

Spooner

Here is my new race bike for next year   8)

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

benprobst

Quote from: Spooner on December 17, 2008, 10:31:04 PM
Those are rains...

Got any good sand flat tracks or woods riding over there in KC? Ive been looking for a reason to make a trip to ride my dirtbike.
Home of the GSXR 565

Jack_Brock

Quote from: benprobst on December 18, 2008, 09:07:59 AM
Got any good sand flat tracks or woods riding over there in KC? Ive been looking for a reason to make a trip to ride my dirtbike.

Ditto.  I always need a reason to come to KC.

So what are the bumpy rains on, All I'm seeing at work is a stupid red X.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

benprobst

Quote from: Jack_Brock on December 18, 2008, 01:47:28 PM
Ditto.  I always need a reason to come to KC.

So what are the bumpy rains on, All I'm seeing at work is a stupid red X.

a few years old YZF dirtbike, I think its a 250.
Home of the GSXR 565

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6