2009 Schedule

Started by Gixxerblade, November 22, 2008, 02:46:06 PM

Super Dave

Quote from: Mongo on December 30, 2008, 10:32:08 AM
My problem with NPR was the left hander that came back towards the front straight up by the tower, just not enough runoff there and if you did crash you could land on the straight.
That was what was told to me by some local Wisconsin guys that went down there for some of those first festivals.  Sounded kind of scary.
Super Dave

honda60071

Some of the dates weren't matching up between the main schedule and when you clicked on that event. The individual schedule for that track was correct as far as matching the calendar. For you MA guys here's a little printable one.(Pre-Entry Deadline for all events is Friday, 2 weeks prior)      
Date                   Event                                   Regions
April 18-19   Carolina Motorsports Park **   MA SE TC

May 23-25   Summit Point Motorsports Park - Summit Point Cyclefest   MA

June 20-21   Virginia International Raceway - 9th Annual V.I.R.    MA SE TC

July 4-5                   Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Circuit  **   MA

July 24-26   New Jersey Motorsports Park - Northeast Festival of Speed **   MA

Aug8-9                   Barber Motorsports Park - Barber Festival of Speed **   MA SE SO

Aug28-30    Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Circuit - Summer Cyclefest   MA TC

Sept19-20   Virginia International Raceway - End of Summer Cyclefest   MA* SE* ASRA

Oct15-18     Daytona International Speedway - 26th Annual Race of Champions   ASRA TC

Shawn

Andi

Quote from: Mongo on December 30, 2008, 10:32:08 AM
My problem with NPR was the left hander that came back towards the front straight up by the tower, just not enough runoff there and if you did crash you could land on the straight.
That huge zit thing at the end of the front straight always had me worried. If you hit that thing you and your bike would be in a 1000 pieces upon landing.

Andi

Quote from: wolf44 on December 10, 2008, 06:44:49 AM
I love Oak Hill.  I did a couple endurance races there on a mini.  I don't see how some of those guys get around there as well as they do on the 1000's
+1. It's a fun track but to do it on a 1000....scary.

smoke54

the zit is gone at npr now.  couple guys launched off that.  there is a tire wall now to prevent coming back down the straight from turn 8.  we have 14 trackdays a year there, but the last racing was cmra a couple of years ago.  it is a fun track.  tigertrackdays.com has bought 10 sections of airfence for the turn 14 to the straight transition.  http://www.noproblemraceway.com/track_facts.htm#roadcourse
tim

ktd

..on all the convesation about Daytona and the MA.  I think the MA races should be in the MA region so travel is minimized.  Who knows where gas prices will be next summer or the following.  I'm thankful Daytona is gone and hope Barber is the next to go. 

bel-biv

i'm torn on that
i love the track (barber)
but there are no words for how much i hate the drive

it'd be great to add another njmp date in 2010
or add hi-rock to the schedule

still, its kinda funny how long this thread is
i just want to f-ing race
come on april and cmp!
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Gixxerblade

Quote from: bel-biv on January 02, 2009, 12:49:18 PMi love the track (barber)
I know. We have all seen the video. :)

bel-biv

it was going so well
right up until it went so, so very bad

and who needs a toe anyway?
;)
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

yzl337

Quote from: GixxerbladeI know. We have all seen the video. :)

BURN!   :lmao:
-Ken

Slow Yeller Plater, #33 Mid-Atlantic

bel-biv

Were you not entertained?

:biggrin:
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

Rick Johnson 29

What's the link for the video? Some us new guys haven't seen it.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000