News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Race Coverage

Started by SliderPhoto, March 24, 2003, 04:34:56 AM

OmniGLH

QuoteOnly if I can use my blue 99 Base Dakota. Although I had to put a new motor in it (previous owner blew the 4 banger up), new seats (vinyl sucks), new rims and tires. Should be a 'simple' truck for you to try to 'kill' ;D ;D ;D

Hahhahaha, well, golly gee Rob, why don't you bring it down here and let's line 'em up?

Oh wait, you can't... cuz that's not YOUR truck.  LOL.  Last time I checked, that truck belonged to a guy in Idaho.  

Looks like the truck belongs to a Chuck Snodgrass, in Boise, ID.  Head of some Dakota club there.  
http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/gen/2557.html
http://www.dakotausa.com/chapters.htm
http://www.dakotausa.com/members.htm

Nice try, dork ::)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

QuoteBUSTED! :D

Well Rob....  

I still like the way you think.  One can never have too much HP.

Dawn   ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

Well working on building my own. :D

I know its Chucks. ;D FYI thats not the only Dakota with a V10 floating around. Know of 3 more.

Oh BTW once I hit 99mph with ya, I'll wave bye bye as I pass ya.:D:D Got to love governors.:D:D:D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

SliderPhoto

Cars suck!

Don't make me fire up the Cobra. :o ;D

OmniGLH

QuoteWell working on building my own. :D

I know its Chucks. ;D FYI thats not the only Dakota with a V10 floating around. Know of 3 more.

Oh BTW once I hit 99mph with ya, I'll wave bye bye as I pass ya.:D:D Got to love governors.:D:D:D

Uh huh...suuuure  ;)  ;)

Governor?  What's a governor?  Oh is that one of those things that was disabled when I reflashed my PCM with a Diablosport programmer??  ;D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Steviebee

lol cobra.    my stang is in a corner of the garage feeling neglected.    New heads, cam and it's sitting with a dead battery saying fix me, not work on the bike.

Man i broke so many drill bits dill those dam bolts.  I gotta find a cheap drill press.

Steviebee

I forgot to ask ? does this mean you wont be at the races (taking pictures ) that you posted on your website ?

Will you be posting an updated schedule ??

SliderPhoto

QuoteI forgot to ask ? does this mean you wont be at the races (taking pictures ) that you posted on your website ?

Will you be posting an updated schedule ??

I'm still planning on attending all the CCS races that I can.

EX#996

QuoteCars suck!

Don't make me fire up the Cobra. :o ;D

LOL!!!

We have a 69 Ford Ranger (it's a full size truck, 'Ranger' at that time was the trim package) with a Chrysler 440, high flow heads, headers, dual exhast with flowmasters, 4 bbl carb and a nice lumpy cam.  This goes into a tranny that came out of a 70 Dodge Charger with a slap-stick.  She don't handle that well, but she can sure do some  A W E S O M E  burnouts.   ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton