News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bodywork starting at 340.00

Started by RCR_531, November 11, 2008, 08:56:13 PM

RCR_531

I have new line of Bodywork starting at 340.00 for most sets and Honda and Ducs are 20.00 higher. Shipping is 60.00 dollars a set shipped in the  US. Many of us have used this bodywork last year under a different name but do to their likeness to another line they had to shut down and make new molds. For a short time I am selling them for  355.00 shipped  and  Honda and Ducs at 375.00 shipped.

In a short time I will be opening a new store in Henry,Il so that I can bring more great items for a great price for my fellow racers. You can PM me here or shoot me an email at biggs_239 at yahoo.com. Thank you Rodney

We currently have 5 models available..
06/07 gsxr 600
08/09 gsxr 600
06/07 r6
07/08 600rr
04/05 zx10
We have a lot of it in stock right now.

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

RCR_531

These are from Optimal Racing, a company which specializes in race bodywork.  The set comes complete with a front fender, one piece upper, one piece lower and a super sport tail (which will use your stock seat).  Fasteners are available upon request for an additional cost.  All of the bodyworks are race legal by all racing organizations. 

Material:

The bodyworks are made with high quality durable fiberglass cloth and are very flexible and lightweight.  The set comes primer and ready to the sanded and painted.  No holes are drilled on the bodyworks.   

Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

RCR_531

This has been so successful I will be extending this sale. We have a shipment with other bike models do in anytime now. Let me know what you need thanks.

bodywork do in
03/07 sv 650
08/09 yamaha r6
ducati 1098
07/08 kawasaki zx6
07/08 gsxr 1000
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports