News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Open Practice next Friday @ Roebling

Started by Peanut, March 22, 2003, 07:29:43 PM

r6_philly

You know, I just realized that I have to drive 12 hours straight, over night, to be able to get to the track by 8 AM. Then I have to learn the track, set up the bike, and race 4 races and hope to win...

maybe Sat. should be rest and drink day instead, and go for racing on sunday?  :P I think I need some help... need a second driver

lbk

R6 know the feeling, except I'm not racing. My wife is my second driver we are leaving Thurs afternoon and driving straight through.

Only problem is usually I don't sleep well in the car so more than likely I wind up driving most of the way. LOL

GAMEDIC

I'm leaving thursday also Trey...look for me that night i will have your stands  ;D

ecumike

Ha, I was going to start a RRR RC thread, but I guess I was too late :)

We'll be down there Fri. evening. I'll try to find & meet all you guys, I'd like to put a face to a name.

Also, feel free to stop and intro. yourself, I'll be in the red Dodge Ram with the 5x10 'C2 Communications' trailer: BTW, thanks to you that gave advice on how to put on the vinyl, it turned out nice:

If only I could figure out how to get rid of those big black streaks on the side of the trailer  :)

Hopefully I won't be Trey's backmarker this weekend :)

GAMEDIC

For the ones looking for me...here is what my trailer looks like  ;D

r6_philly

QuoteHopefully I won't be Trey's backmarker this weekend :)

Oh ya, most races are combined  :D should be fun this weekend

TreyBone

GAMEDIC

Peanut

I'm heading down Thursday also, 9 hour drive for me.  I've been there just once a year ago, so it'll be all new for me too.

Go out?  Nah not for me. You guys who went to Daytona have the jump on me w/points so I need all the help I can get. I'll bring my xbox  for entertainment.

Everybody go out, party & drink up!!  LOL

xlr8tn

anyone know if the gate/track is open for camping on Thurs night?