2009 CCS/ASRA license application

Started by nancy, October 28, 2008, 11:32:09 AM

nancy

The 2009 CCS/ASRA license application is now available. Go to ccsracing.us and under the topic 2009 application on the right side of the home page is where you can click and print the application and mail it in. Don't forget, you cannot fax in the application it must be mailed.

Gixxerblade

When is the 2009 schedule being released?

nancy

As soon as we hear back from all the tracks to confirm dates. Kevin is working on that right now. As soon as it is finalized we can post it. It usually takes a little while to hear back from everyone.

gpz11

What about retaining your Team Challenge number?

nancy

Team Challenge would be the same. It is first come first serve. You would have first choice to keep  your # over anyone else as long as you get your license application in.

gpz11

I'll get my CCS application in but I don't see one for TC.

OK, I just read the 2008 TC pre entry form and it said that returning teams to use last year's number.

Thanks!

kl3640

If I get my ASRA license with the same # requested, but haven't pre-entered any ASRA events yet, will I get my # for ASRA events (including TC)?  Or do you ride with the # that you earned from this past season if that's the case?  Thanks.

Eric Kelcher

You lost me

There are three sets of numbers

CCS numbers issued regionally based on state of residence (9 regions)

ASRA numbers issued nationally (1 set of numbers)

Team Challenge/Solo Challenge numbers issued nationally (1 set of numbers)

CCS and ASRA numbers are issued based on requesting the same number as previous year by the deadline (Jan2 for the 2009 season) then order of request if changing numbers. CCS and ASRA numbers will not always match.

TC/SC numbers are issued based on entry for the next season and prioirity is given to the team that had that number the previous year if signed up for a race by Jan 2.  TC/SC competitors must hold a CCS license  aka race entry form is a TC/SC "license"
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

kl3640

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on November 25, 2008, 09:18:24 AM
You lost me

There are three sets of numbers

CCS numbers issued regionally based on state of residence (9 regions)

ASRA numbers issued nationally (1 set of numbers)

Team Challenge/Solo Challenge numbers issued nationally (1 set of numbers)

CCS and ASRA numbers are issued based on requesting the same number as previous year by the deadline (Jan2 for the 2009 season) then order of request if changing numbers. CCS and ASRA numbers will not always match.

TC/SC numbers are issued based on entry for the next season and prioirity is given to the team that had that number the previous year if signed up for a race by Jan 2.  TC/SC competitors must hold a CCS license  aka race entry form is a TC/SC "license"

Thanks...so then, if I request a certain CCS # and get it, and that # is available in ASRA and I requested it, then I will get it.  What happens with TC if I ran that this past season?  Do I get that # (which I requested for CCS and ASRA) if it's available, or do I get a number based on the order of last year's points standings, or how does that work?  The reason that I ask for the last point of clarification is the fact that Solo is a TC class but it does not count towards overall points, so I'm not sure how the #'s get assigned.

Thanks.

EnvyCycles

When will the new Lic be mailed? I sent my app last month but have not seen a charge in my account yet.
Team Envy Racing CCS #800
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

Gixxerblade

Easy there bud. I sent mine in October 28th and they called yesterday to ask questions. I am willing to bet that you should get it before your first race weekend. Its all shiny and purdy too. :)

bel-biv

Steve, I just want to take this opportunity to thank-you once again for that fetching avatar of yours.
You sir, are a true friend of the people and I commend you.

That is all.
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle