2009 CCS/ASRA license application

Started by nancy, October 28, 2008, 11:32:09 AM

Gixxerblade

I better have some positive Karma for that. :biggrin:

honda60071

But is it like now after the kid ppopping out?
Shawn

mike_rbm

I'm in the Chicago burbs and as of today 2-19-09 have not got my license in the mail yet. The charge is on my credit card but no physical license in hand.

Not that I'm racing over the next month but I'm just excited for my 09 card! Anyone else in the same situation?

Eric Kelcher

This time of year we send a batch to be printed every 2 weeks, 1 week print turnaround, 1 week in the mail. So depending on when you sent your renewal can be 2 weeks to a month to get card in your hand.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

mike_rbm

QUOTE > I'm in the Chicago burbs and as of today 2-19-09 have not got my license in the mail yet. The charge is on my credit card but no physical license in hand.

Not that I'm racing over the next month but I'm just excited for my 09 card! Anyone else in the same situation? <

It's been another month and no license yet. Not racing real soon but anxious for my little plastic card! Ha ha! Anyone else around Chicago having this problem?

RoyHefner

Did you mean "as of today 3-19-09"?  Anyway, I live in Chicago and I received my license some time ago.  I don't remember exactly when it arrived, but I think it was is early February.
Roy Hefner
CCS / ASRA  #163
J.O.S. Motorsports, MCC, Pirelli, Vortex, Silkolene

MJFRacing

Hmmm, at least it's not just me. I'm just North of Chicago and didn't get mine yet either. I'll shoot 'em an email and see what's up because I definately know they got the money from my account. Ha ha!
Michael - CCS 73

gonecrazy

Just a FYI I received mine about 5 weeks ago and yesterday I received another  one. I dont know if you relized that you may have sent some out twice