Question about towing trailers.

Started by Steviebee, March 22, 2003, 07:27:05 AM

LSTD

QuoteDakota.

Oh, it's a Dodge... that explains why you went with the manual.  ;D ;)

Super Dave

Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteOh, it's a Dodge... that explains why you went with the manual.  ;D ;)

Exactly. ;D ;D

But then again, I prefer to actually DRIVE the truck instead of riding in the truck. Trucks are work vehicles, not meant to be luxurious. :D There shouldnt be automatics, leather, power sliding sunroofs, power seats with heaters and GPS (if you cant read a paper map, take teh bus ;D)

One thing I got a good laugh working at GEneva Vans was some joker brought his F150 standard cab in to have a power sliding rear window put in. Can we say LAZY? ;D I understand with extended cab or crew cab having a power slider since you cant reach it, but a guy who was more than able to reach next to him and SLIDE teh window open, well lazy.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

LSTD

I'll always love my leather and power options, but a power sliding rear window on a single cab?  Nice.   ::)

On that note, how about the guys who put ground effects on their 4X4's.  :-/

Woofentino Pugrossi

Yep LSTD, theres a few of those ground effect's on 4X4's up here too. Then again, I used to fit the kits for Suburbans grand effects at Geneva also.

BTW saw something very sad while looking at new Jeep Wranglers. A Wrangler for $30 F-ING THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( Why? Base ones are up to $18K. $18K for a 4cyl soft top Wrangler with no AC, no rear seat and steel wheels? >:(
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod