Track Day April 11th Firebird

Started by Mongrel, March 21, 2003, 05:59:16 AM

Mongrel

There will be a track day April 11th hosted by T.E.A.M. Arizona.  Give them a call at (480) 998-9888.

Litespeed

I'm very glad to hear that mongrel, hopefully with the advanced notice we will get more people to show up...

dryheat

Actually, I liked it that there wasn't alot of people and they made it an open track. Go out when you want, come in when you want. It sure helped me dial-in my suspension.

Either way, I'm glad to get all the track time. With tomorrow at the new track and now a track day friday before the races. Can never have too much time in the saddle!

Litespeed

Until you check your tire bill  :-/.

AZ-MilleR

I was just at that track day and not racing that weekend and it REALLY helped me having so much track time.  I have an SV I plan on racing once I feel I can get my times down low enough, but on that track day I took my previous best lap time from a 1:17.98 down to a 1:13.30.  My last session I was running almost all my laps in the 1:13's.  I got to run 86 laps.  I don't think I ever ran that many on a track day.
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650
2005 SW AM Thunderbike Champion
2005 SW AM LW Supersport Champion

f1fty0n3

Nothing will help your laptimes better than racing  ;)

Seriously, you shouldnt worry about how fast you are, and getting out there with faster riders will definately give you some motivation to take it to the next level.  

f1fty0n3

Anyone have a price for the trackday yet?

Mark_Weiss

Pricing will be the same as the last time. Starts at $175 per person, as we gain riders, the price goes down. All I intend to do is keep track and insurance costs covered. Those who have paid $175 will receive refunds as the numbers grow.

Mark
http://www.motorcycletraining.com