News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thank You Trackaddix!!!

Started by wolf44, October 06, 2008, 08:21:28 AM

wolf44

For another great seaon of events! :thumb: 
We finally got good weather for the Oct Event.
Can't wait until next year!!!
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

funsizeracing

Great weekend.  This was the first time I've ever been at MAM and it didn't rain!
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

SnacktimeKC

Quote from: funsizeracing on October 06, 2008, 10:30:56 AM
Great weekend.  This was the first time I've ever been at MAM and it didn't rain!

That's because of Opus. -Snack

APP_Racing

Ditto on a great well one weekend.  I am glad I could make it this year. AJ Jr. had a wonderful birthday weekend and it was great racing.  Anyone that didn't make it missed one of the best weekends of the year.  BIg Thanks! To Dean and Kim.  Another great season.

Whens the Xmas awards party?
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

Tornado Bait

Quote from: APP_Racing on October 06, 2008, 04:06:12 PM
Ditto on a great well one weekend.  I am glad I could make it this year. AJ Jr. had a wonderful birthday weekend and it was great racing.  Anyone that didn't make it missed one of the best weekends of the year.  BIg Thanks! To Dean and Kim.  Another great season.

Whens the Xmas awards party?
Had a great time as well.......and the high note your wife hit at the end of the anthem.....holy crap.  I think it broke my shield.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

Burt Munro

Quote from: Tornado Bait on October 06, 2008, 06:20:03 PM
Had a great time as well.......and the high note your wife hit at the end of the anthem.....holy crap.  I think it broke my shield.

Anthony never told you how Paula got pregnant, did he.........
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

gearhead

I agree that Dean, Kim and crew did a great job again this year running the GP series. 
They make even a slow guy like me feel like part of the family. 
See all of you at the banquet!!

www.racingwithralph.blogspot.com

tstruyk

I gotta say, for results that included a DNS as a result of a DNF, followed by a 3rd in LWGP on a borrowed bike, followed by another DNF (crashing out of a 30+ second lead)... it was a really enjoyable weekend.  :biggrin:

Thanks to the APP team for the food, beer, cigar, bike and for just bein some damn fine company!

HUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to Mark and Kyle at RRP, you guys bust yours so I can race mine off!  :biggrin:

Lots to do over the winter folks!  How many shopping days til Topeka?

Timmay
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

backMARKr

Tim...sorry things didn't go better this last round, but that seemed to be the theme for the weekend. I even ended up with a cold by the time we got home. I learned a lot this weekend --- Thanks for all your efforts and taking it all in stride  :thumb:

Counting the days til spring and getting a early start on the winter project..... :biggrin:

Thanks to the Anthony Dean Crew for the hospitality (many could take a lesson from you on how to treat people), you guys are awesome and thanks for letting Kyle and I share in AJ's 1st birthday. :thumb:

looking forward to next year, big plans.... :biggrin:

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

R6Chick

Big Thanks to Dean & Kim and the whole TrackAddix crew. Had a really great season and can't wait to come back next year totally focused.

ccs98

Thanks Dean & Kim and the entire trackaddix crew.  Had a great time can not wait until next year.
CCS AM #98 Great Plains

www.caferacerinc.com