Thank you CCS

Started by gntbldr, September 29, 2008, 06:22:05 PM

gntbldr

For another Great Mid West season!!!

and Thanks to all the racers I raced with/against. You all helped make it a fantastic experience yet again.

jim jr.

jigs

:cheers:Ditto......great job and thanks to CCS and all the corner workers and safety crews...nothing happens without you guys.

ronhix

+1 

My first full season and it was not only a big learning experience but a ton of fun as well!
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

CCS

Right back at all of you, thanks for supporting CCS racing.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

Super Dave

Thanks, Kevin!

Now, when's the banquet?  And where?  Do they have a steak plate? 
Super Dave

kl3640

Hey Jim, Thank You and all the great Mid-West/Great Plains Peeps for putting on great shows a Topeka, Road America, and Blackhawk!  You all made a bunch of Yankee transplants from NY South (AKA Florida) feel right at home!  And as usual, CCS staff did a great job, regardless of the region, and all of the tracks and local cornerworkers and other staff were great!

p.s.  Great racing against you this season...I guess that I'll have to wait until next season to avenge my 2 losses to you this year!

Cowboy 6

Time to thread-jack and get CCS Mid-Atlantic into the thanks column.

Great job to all of the MA staff. Great job this year!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Burt Munro

Quote from: Super Dave on October 02, 2008, 04:24:43 PM
Thanks, Kevin!

Now, when's the banquet?  And where?   

I know it would be difficult to do a tropical location, but I think some people would be in favor of a tropical motif.................

It seemed to be very popular last year!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

barb_arah

Hey, I wouldn't mind paying a couple dollars extra for a tropical location for the banquet! :)
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

chaplain220

Excellent, in that case, shoot on down here to Daytona and I'll have some of them coconut adult beverages with the little umbrella, waitin for all of yas.  And agreed hijacker cowboy6, MA had a great season as well, lots of new friends and great racin.

Chris410

Thank you everyone...CCS for providing us with a great series, the racers, fans who come out to support everyone!

Best wishes to everyone for a safe off-season.
Chris AM #410 Mid-Atlantic
2008 MARRC Amateur Racer of the year

Eye-p

Agreed- Thank you CCS staff.
Jason Levitt
Full Spectrum Power
www.speed-cell.com