Belated thanks for 6/7 September weekend at Summit Point from the Sidecar Guys

Started by mickboyle, September 24, 2008, 10:44:23 PM

mickboyle

Guys,

As one of the Sidecar teams that travelled down from Canada this year I wanted to say thanks to everybody involved.

This was our first trip to Summit Point as it's our first year of racing. We managed to take a 2nd and then a 1st in our F2 (600cc) class.
It was our first win and I can't imagine a better place to do it. The track was awesome!

You all made us feel really special and appreciated. We had lots of interest from the Marshalls, Fans, and fellow riders as well.

If you would consider having us at other events next year then I would love to take to our AGM on November 8th here in Canada as an item.

I'm going to try and attach an image of our rig so that you know who we were.  Our website for Sidecars in the East (Canada and the US) is www.sidecarracers.com.

We are always looking for additional racers and there nay be an F1 (1000cc) rig for sale available soon, so if anybody is interested then please get in touch.

Also if any of you have any photo's of the sidecars that I can show the gang - it would be appreciated.

Take care all, EH !

Mick - 007 F2 Sidecar (Yellow)

Kuala76

:cheers: It was great having the sidecars there again this year. I think there was a bit of disappointment over the scheduling and the fact that corner marshalls didn't get the rides they did last year! ... maybe next year!!  :thumb: :cheers:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013