Superbike Toy Store Sponsorship/Contingency

Started by Toy Store, September 23, 2008, 10:48:34 AM

Toy Store

I'm glad you took that question the way it was meant; sometimes the translation is lost when put in writing. You've all done a great job at confirming my suspicion that the current system is flawed. I'll most likely help out 3-4 guys that I can actually meet, and get a feel for their support. I wish I had the cash flow of Xerox, then I could sponsor everybody! But bottom line, our business model is to provide the best service (basically do what we say, when we say it), and give fair prices. In all honesty, I am not the cheapest (nor do I want to be), but we will pick up the phone and handle your problem on the spot! That's what we're going for. Again, thank you for the input!
Patrick
www.superbiketoystore.com

MELK-MAN

cbr600f4.com
I remember this site well. My 1st bike was a 2000f4 and Jeff gave me some insight on pipes and stuff i was doing to my bike when i was track day'ing it only.. Wow, wish i had a dime for every dollar spent on racin since then...
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Jason748

I've "borrowed" Jeff's model of sponsor & self promotion with the race reports (and the product reviews), and I've got to say the response and interest was far more than I would have expected...
Here's a batch of race reports from 600rr.com to give you an idea of some of the different approches: http://www.cbr600rr.com/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html

BTW:  I think it's great what your're tying to do and I hope it goes well for you  :thumb:

Quote from: DakotaCBR on September 23, 2008, 05:26:56 PM
I've read all of Jeff's race reports on 600rr.com, probably 2 or 3 times. Actually, his reports (along with a few other racers) got me interested in road racing in general.

So what you're really saying is you blame Jeff, Greg, Welldrillerr & I for your new obsession...  :cheers:

Quote from: Jeff on September 24, 2008, 09:54:59 AM
(feel free to continue the questions)
do you shave your head, or wax it?  :lmao:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

DakotaCBR

Quote from: Jason748 on September 24, 2008, 08:27:14 PM
So what you're really saying is you blame Jeff, Greg, Welldrillerr & I for your new obsession...  :cheers:

Pretty much. When I broke my collar bone, my first thought was "Dammit Jason!"  :lmao: jk
Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

Jeff

Quote from: Jason748 on September 24, 2008, 08:27:14 PM
do you shave your head, or wax it?  :lmao:

Shave it...  I've seriously considered waxing, but think the scalp is too oily to get a good wax. 

For shits & grins & sheer boredom, a few weeks ago I grew my beard out and tried to wax it.  Holy mother of F**K was THAT an experience... 

Lots of pain with little fruit. 

I think it just wasn't long enough.  But dear god did it hurt.  I bled a little.  LOL..
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

LMsports

Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net