VIR Injuries

Started by bel-biv, September 22, 2008, 12:21:51 PM

bel-biv

Does anyone have an update on the guy that got flown out Saturday or on 2E Knox (998 Am)?

Last I heard -
The guy they flew was conscious, but had a badly injured arm
And 2E hurt his back pretty bad

Hope all is well with both
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

naya the dingo

I talked to Clifton Knox's family yesterday afternoon before I left, to see how he was doing.  They said the x-rays and urinalysis didn't show any injuries, but they said he is really sore and in some pain.
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

Carlos

Quote from: bel-biv on September 22, 2008, 12:21:51 PM
Last I heard - The guy they flew was conscious, but had a badly injured arm...

I believe he is doing ok; had reconstructive surgery on his arm on Monday(?), and on his shoulder Wednesday(?), is still at Duke Hospital from what I hear. That's all I know... we hope he is doing better and makes a speedy recovery!!!!

Did anyone see what happened?

CCS #618 - Triumph Thruxton 865

bel-biv

yeah - he ran wide on entering T14, got on the gas too hard and launched himself
hope he makes a speedy recovery

anyone have 2e's email?
pm me

thanks
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

GSXRCook

I think you guys are talking about me. I was the one who got flown out at VIR on Saturday Sept 20th I think. If so I didnt get knock out but I did mess my arm up really bad. Check out my other blog for more info.

bel-biv

Glad to hear that you are doing well.
You went for quite a ride

I'd still like to track down 2e Knox (#998)
If someone could relay me his email, I'd appreciate it
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us