VIR Sept 20-21 (Honda Generator)

Started by Butters79, September 22, 2008, 08:11:56 AM

Butters79

This past weekend some jackass decided to rain on my parade by stealing my Honda EU2000 generator.  I do not understand what possesses people to do such a thing.  I was located 1 row off of the garaged  about the middle of the garages.  My trailer was a silver 6x12 with a yellow SV650 and a Orange RS125 under the canopy.  If anyone happens to have info please contact me.
John Milliron
Butters Racing
#79 USGPRU

Gixxerblade

That sucks Butters. I hope they catch whoever did it.

Cowboy 6

Dude! No wonder you looked bummed the last time I saw you! Best wishes on the recovery.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

zeroice

That sux. I hate it when there are theives in the paddock.
Hope you get it back and it's just a big oops and not a malicious action on their part...
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Big Deezul

sux dude....good meeting you though man. You had that 125 movin!!

naya the dingo

That sucks man, sorry to hear that.  Did you leave it out overnight?  When did it disappear?
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

RacerGuy1962

Thats awful man.  People ask me sometimes if I'm just going to leave my tool box out at night or this or that and I always say yea, its just us track guys here, its like a family, so thats really sad that things still get stolen and now we have to think twice about leaving things around, its like were out in the real world, the paddock is supposed to be our break from that.

we had our laptop stolen from our hotel room at indy, first major item i've ever had stolen in my life, so i feel ya, it sucks
CCS AM # 885

*2005 SV650

LilJayRR

There was an anouncment about someone "borrowing" someones pit bike and to please return it.

Turd burglars are everywhere now adays.
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

d-wire

dude, thats lame.  We had a blast at VIR and such a beautiful place......you don't think about thieves
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

bambam

Quote from: LilJayRR on September 22, 2008, 09:01:33 PM
There was an anouncment about someone "borrowing" someones pit bike and to please return it.

Turd burglars are everywhere now adays.

that announcement was made in error as the drunken owner left it in someone elses pit and walked away from it. he also then went back to have them announce that it had been returned.. another error. as the owner walked past the pit he left it at he was like hey thats mine i guess i left it here last night. thanks for moving it out of the street for me.

butters sorry about the genny. hopefully it will get returned soon.

Butters79

Thanks to everyone.  I did not notice that the generator was missing until I was packing up in Sunday.  I was not using it so I just places it under one of my tables by my trailer.  Looks like from now on I am going to have to leave someone back to watch my stuff while I am on the track.  I am going to post a sign in my pits that says Theives will be either shot or run over by a pitbike. Your choice.  I just wish I could catch someone in the act.  I would run their ass over with my pitbike and have no shame. 
John Milliron
Butters Racing
#79 USGPRU

RacerGuy1962

Quote from: Butters79 on September 22, 2008, 10:14:32 PM
I would run their ass over with my pitbike and have no shame. 

You needa bust out the aluminum foil and do it properly.

On a better note I heard you got a win Sunday, thats awesome and no one can steal that from you.... as long as you had your transponder.
CCS AM # 885

*2005 SV650