Red Flag during Supertwins

Started by xb9racer, August 24, 2008, 05:58:58 PM

xb9racer

Anyone get a photo of my crash  in turn 5 at Blackhawk this past Sunday? I heard there was some one in the general area shooting pics. #38, yellow plates.

PJ

Rocco, hope you are feeling better. Heal soon my friend.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Tom Fredricks

My father told me may have got it on tape, he was corner working turn 5 and had his camera set to veiw the turn. I will talk to him when watches it.
T & J racing

gearhead

Rocco,
What happened?  Are you O.K.?

xb9racer

I'm ok Ralph. From what I remember, I had to run wide , got out where it's a little slick, had to stand the bike up ended up in the grass and couldn't get the bike back on the track and went down. Left side, ribs, and the back of my shoulder are pretty sore today.
Thanks Paul. I suppose it could have been worse, but I'm glad it wasn't!
I weird as it sounds, I'd like to know if there is any video/photo's. I just want to see what went wrong.

schmitty

Now remember, bon-bons and soap operas for a day or two buddy!  LMAO! Hope you're feeling better.

Schmitty
CCS MW AM #133
2009 Sponsors: AGVSport, Suomy, Vortex, Amsoil, Buell of Appleton, Metro Motorcycle, The Locker Room Sports Pub

Super Dave

Ah, ok...

Ambulance came out in front of me at the entry of five, and I went around it.  No wonder I had no idea where the crash was.

Just a flesh wound then?
Super Dave

xb9racer

Internal flesh wound. I was probably on the other side of the ambulance when ya went by.

Super Dave

Super Dave

HAWK

Quote from: Soop on August 25, 2008, 01:10:52 PM
Using it for a blocker, eh? 

Hey, if I saw you coming on a Buell I'd try to find something big to hide behind too.  :kicknuts:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

xb9racer

Any news on the video?
Ben. How'd the knee surgery go?

schmitty

Hey Rocco,

Surgery went well.  Doctor said the tear was larger than he anticipated, so I should see a noticeable improvement.  So far so good, not much pain.  How are you feelin?  Did you see the Gron4 pics of your crash?  You're one lucky mofo brother!!  You hit the wall pretty good.  It looks like you hit your ribs on the fairing when you hit the wall, so that would explain that.  Hope you're feelin better than the last time I saw you!

Schmitty
CCS MW AM #133
2009 Sponsors: AGVSport, Suomy, Vortex, Amsoil, Buell of Appleton, Metro Motorcycle, The Locker Room Sports Pub

murf99

It always makes my heart sink when the red comes out - especially in one of my races.

Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Todd Murray
CCS #99 MW Expert

PS I Love You Wedding Photo Storybooks / Moto Union - Ducati Milwaukee / Motorex

xb9racer

Sure. I had to miss the air fence! I didn't know I even went that far!!
I'm feeling better already. That's some scary stuff though.

xb9racer

Team Spalding

Wow that is scarry. BHF needs more airfence. Glad you're ok Rocco.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.