Toy Store

Started by Toy Store, August 23, 2008, 11:18:11 AM

Toy Store

Dear friends,

As many of you know, I created the Motorcycle Toy Store. When I created it, I did so with customer service and high quality parts and accessories in mind. A few years ago, I had sold the Motorcycle Toy Store to a Yamaha dealer; and I operated it for the new owner. Unfortunately, the quality of service has deteriorated to a critical point. I have decided go on my own again to create a store that will provide the newest products at a reasonable price, and great service; It's called the Superbike Toy Store.

As a token of my appreciation for all the support over the past four years, I would like to extend a 10% discount coupon to you. You can use it to purchase any product from the Superbike Toy Store*. When checking-out, place "loyal_customer" in the coupon code box and it automatically calculate your discount.

Any of you that have purchased from the Motorcycle Toy Store prior to 8.22.2008, I would highly recommend that you call 772.288.7477 or toll free at 866.220.9437 to discuss your order.

Once again, thank you for your support!!

Patrick

Toy Store

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
                                                       Eleanor Roosevelt

Patrick
www.superbiketoystore.com