News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey, RoadRacePrep.com...

Started by tstruyk, August 04, 2008, 09:05:02 AM

tstruyk

Mark, Kyle...

Thank you! 

Couldnt ask for a better weekend!  Bike was CRISP (and loud  ::)) Kyle you nailed the tuning!  You really put together a nice machine! I think we are REALLY close on the setup.  Few MINOR tweaks here and there and I think we've got something.   

I cant tell you how much I appreciate your hard work on this project.  to go out and instantly find some speed within 2 sessions was alot of fun!

To be within a second of my target by the second session on a front with close to 100 laps on it and a 150 rear... yeah I think were close!

I cant wait for gateway!!

again, thank you so much!

Tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

benprobst

BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

SnacktimeKC

Good to hear you're back in the saddle Timmy!

backMARKr

Tim

We thoroughly enjoyed Sunday. It was a hoot to know exactly when you were going coming out of T10 and by start/finish from a  quarter mile away at the bottom of the hill ( D&D ROCKS! :biggrin:)

Glad you are happy with the bike thus far, we will continue to tweak the Valencia bike at Gateway. And thanks for gettin me back on the track finally ( 4 months was too long ).

Look forward to continuing our lil project. :thumb:

M
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

tstruyk

Quote from: benprobst on August 04, 2008, 09:24:16 AM
What was your target lap time?

1:15....  :rollseyes:

Quote from: SnacktimeKC on August 04, 2008, 03:10:06 PM
Good to hear you're back in the saddle Timmy!

thanks man, great to be back!  Got a new hamster for my R6, gonna try to make one round on it this year too!!

Actually Ben I figured if I could be in the 1:19 to 1:20 range I would be in the ball park of a decent setup... kyle had me at consistent mid 22's the last session, I managed a mid to high 21 (well the guy behind me did anyway) the session before.  then promptly plowed the front in 4 and checked out the fine landscaping work... fyi there is a gopher hole at the out side of T4  :biggrin:

thicker oil and a few more tweaks and were there
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"